• Views 476
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyBashBosh

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

Since re buying the classic CoD 4 xbox game I have been forced to seek external help. I put the game in and all guns have been locked, I ranked to level 6 and all guns in Create a Class are still locked. I've googled/Youtubed the life out of this problem and all people keep saying is to get into a modded lobby or get someone to help reset it ..

I don't do anything further with gaming other than put the CD in and (try) to play it. Is anyone out there willing to help me? I'm not really sure how to go about resolving it..

Thanks in advance guys. A friend put me on to this site, it looks interesting, I'll have a proper read through..

Best,

R

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're able to rank up I don't think you need a mod menu. Is every gun locked or is some unlocked, if you can supply a picture that would be great.

Upvote 0
B

BobbyBashBosh

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're able to rank up I don't think you need a mod menu. Is every gun locked or is some unlocked, if you can supply a picture that would be great.
Hi mate,

I can't supply a pic at the moment but I can confirm that every single gun is locked. Even when I ranked up all of the guns were still locked.
I can't find any recent posts about this except some guy on YouTube offering to do some hack to undo it but, as you can probably imagine, I'm a little apprehensive.

What would you suggest? Is there really no "easy" way of solving this? I'm shocked Actuvision stopped doing support back in 2014!!

Upvote 0
XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Find a modded lobby and get infected with a menu, You can find one here on Se7ensins In the
Call of Duty 4 Modded Lobbies If you can't find one PM me Ill host one for you because I plan on going online soon. :smile:

----------------------

Once you get infected, use the Unlock All Option and that should sort everything out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register