• Views 9,781
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reksunami

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill Give a Few More hints. A Long Weapon, How Bullets Spawn, Certain Weapon Mods, And Angles. thats the last of my Hints. if someone figures it out, congrats, dont post it as your own lol i will flame you.

the real mvp is the one that show us clear instruction and video on how to do it. not the asshat that want attention by only showing a little vague hints here and there.

so yea, the one that show us clear instruction and video on how to do it is the real mvp. and if he's the first that do it, then he can surely post as his own. because he's did the first to show us clear instruction and video on how to do it.

Last edited:
A

Acid Trip SA

Reaction score
Sin$
the real mvp is the one that show us clear instruction and video on how to do it. not the asshat that want attention by only showing a little vague hints here and there.

so yea, the one that show us clear instruction and video on how to do it is the real mvp. and if he's the first that do it, then he can surely post as his own. because he's did the first to show us clear instruction and video on how to do it.

Bravo, was thinking the same myself..... Hate people like that "I can show you a way of making a Million $$ But i wont tell you how it involves, hard work, dedication, blood sweat and tears. By the way if anyone makes a million dollars we know its down to me"

f*&king penis lol

crumpetCohesion

crumpetCohesion

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how it works. It has something to do with the uPlay reward and network. Well known for Asian Players, maybe you have more luck in their forums.

Lets see if I can post links:

Wasn't this patched already?

haIl0

haIl0

Reaction score
Sin$
This has been patched but after a patched glitch is before the next glitch.

Ojpiffery

Ojpiffery

Reaction score
Sin$
actually all im leaving out is explanations of each hint. If someone could simply piece it together then you would have a relatively easy solution. i told you what you need to do without actually telling you how to do it, but i left a trail of breadcrumbs.

There are many weapon mods, none of them say "may allow to shoot through walls". Same goes for your "long weapons". Your riddle means nothing in a game with so many options.

Flyingmedic

Flyingmedic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually all im leaving out is explanations of each hint. If someone could simply piece it together then you would have a relatively easy solution. i told you what you need to do without actually telling you how to do it, but i left a trail of breadcrumbs.

What an idiot.....just simply post it for all to use, as is intended. Not to pretend you have something you don't, or to act all f**king superior. Either post it, or don't. Either way, you should probably piss off the board.

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What an idiot.....just simply post it for all to use, as is intended. Not to pretend you have something you don't, or to act all f**king superior. Either post it, or don't. Either way, you should probably piss off the board.

This

D

Dogspeonlegs

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this glitch been out since day 1. The kiddies never figure out these easy glitches cause it takes some brain power and previous game experience to know some of these right off the bat.

Sadly two of the post pretty much already spelled it out, if they can't figure it out from that, then they shouldn't be allowed to know it.

I vote don't ever post the video/method and let them use brainpower for once than being spoon feed.

vazabisong

vazabisong

Reaction score
Sin$
I've no brain. I'm a dumb person. Please just tell me how to do it or I'll assume you don't know it and pretend you know it.
If aren't going to share it, no need to come in to this forum as this forum state clearly that this is a place for sharing glitch.

Just freaking post it or STFU.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it the E-penis are still strong around here then, why do net tools post crap then don't bother posting how to do it lol.

Either share the findings or joggon an keep your mouth shut instead of giving it the "look at me,look what i can do" like being back at school "my dads got a better car than yours".

A

Acid Trip SA

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this glitch been out since day 1. The kiddies never figure out these easy glitches cause it takes some brain power and previous game experience to know some of these right off the bat.

Sadly two of the post pretty much already spelled it out, if they can't figure it out from that, then they shouldn't be allowed to know it.

I vote don't ever post the video/method and let them use brainpower for once than being spoon feed.
Oh look the retards got a friend

RueRyuzaki

RueRyuzaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I believe the same, ive put the key information to do the glitch but if they dont want to experiment and try it out then oh well, ive already submitted my bug ticket to Ubi/Massive so if it gets patched before anyone else figures it out, oh well. ive used it for PvE but using these glitches for PvP is just wrong, unless(like the talent Glitch) it is simply unavoidable because everyone is using it. i would be extremely pissed off if i got killed by someone shooting through walls right after i posted the glitch. 
Bravo, was thinking the same myself..... Hate people like that "I can show you a way of making a Million $$ But i wont tell you how it involves, hard work, dedication, blood sweat and tears. By the way if anyone makes a million dollars we know its down to me"

f*&king penis lol
yeah sorry if you want to shoot through walls at some unsuspected bypasser, but yeah f*** you, if you cant realize how it works based on the hints ive provided and previous fps experience then ohh well. its gonna be patched soon anyways, youll probably see it in the PatchNotes. OoB ladder still works and that pissed me off today, with a manhunt going on, guy just clipped through the floor in DZ2 and killed everyone with BFB clipping

RueRyuzaki

RueRyuzaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it the E-penis are still strong around here then, why do net tools post crap then don't bother posting how to do it lol.

Either share the findings or joggon an keep your mouth shut instead of giving it the "look at me,look what i can do" like being back at school "my dads got a better car than yours".
never claimed i was better than you, but based on your comments i can say this, Because im taking the RIGHT path and have already submitted the bug and also posted a breadcrumb trail to the glitch, i am already a morally better person and also someone who likes to PvP fairly. if you cant figure it out, dont worry, it will be gone soon 
I've no brain. I'm a dumb person. Please just tell me how to do it or I'll assume you don't know it and pretend you know it.
If aren't going to share it, no need to come in to this forum as this forum state clearly that this is a place for sharing glitch.

Just freaking post it or STFU.
It's also up to each individual persons discretion on whether or not they should post it. So, STFU and dont tell me what to do with my Intellectual Property

RueRyuzaki

RueRyuzaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are many weapon mods, none of them say "may allow to shoot through walls". Same goes for your "long weapons". Your riddle means nothing in a game with so many options.
okay really, bullet mechanics and mods are a pair, and long weapon and angles are a pair. is that better????? and seriously, is it that hard to think, "huh long weapons aye, well imma get the longest weapon." Use some deductive and inductive reasoning you uncultured swine.

ToxicDesire

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed long time ago to shoot sniper thru a wall I believe if you have a longer barrel mod on a sniper it can reach thru the wall while ads. I did it on a corner wall at 45 degree angle. Wasn't that hard.

Ojpiffery

Ojpiffery

Reaction score
Sin$

Are you on pc or console

D

Dogspeonlegs

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol these children are so raged because they can't figure out this simple glitch.
I got a baby food jar for you guys and a spoon who wants some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register