• Thread starter Call Me K
  • Start date
  • Views 1,665
Call Me K

Call Me K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some of the big factors in getting your DPS up so high? I know the Magazine is a big help but what else? Does the Crit hit chance and damage affect it?

K

kalibhan

Reaction score
Sin$
What are some of the big factors in getting your DPS up so high? I know the Magazine is a big help but what else? Does the Crit hit chance and damage affect it?

There is a lot of factors, but the most important are:

Crit Hit Chance
Crit DMG
Acuracy
Extrta DMG (gloves/mods)
Extended Mag
HS Dmg

Upvote 0
SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't understand how some people are stacking such stats, other than making use of old exploits found and patched so they had immeasurable amounts of crafting mats, you can only re-calibrate each item once (Or re-roll that same thing, but that's not the same). People posting about having 200k dps, and somehow decked in all HEs, I'm still under 120k. Unless they're just neglecting the other two main stats, I just don't understand the math at play with the game.

Upvote 0
mvpalways

mvpalways

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my stats http://imgur.com/M17Etbr

Reckless talent on a chest piece plus its currently bugged
3-4 Striker Set
2-4 Sentry Set

Crit Hit Chance
Crit DMG
Accuracy says that it makes it Higher but i STRONGLY DISAGREE
Gear Mods
Dmg attribute on Gloves

Extended Mag with Rate Of Fire would help an insane amount

If you are not running a gear set for gloves then get the Talent "Savage" on them

Have 3 Stamina based armor and have 3 Firearms armor on with Gear mods if possible. This will bring your health to a low 65,000-75,000 if you get decent gear, since this is so low you'll have to roll/reroll armor as a major attribute on most of your gear pieces. You can max out your armor at 65% to take 65% less damage from each round shot at you in order to get 65% armor you'll need a total of 4,600 armor.
3-4 Striker Set
2-4 Sentry Set

Crit Hit Chance
Crit DMG
Gear Mods
Dmg attribute on Gloves

If you are not running a gear set for gloves then get the Talent "Savage" on them

Have 3 Stamina based armor and have 3 Firearms armor on with Gear mods if possible. This will bring your health to a low 65,000-75,000 if you get decent gear, since this is so low you'll have to roll/reroll armor as a major attribute on most of your gear pieces. You can max out your armor at 65% to take 65% less damage from each round shot at you in order to get 65% armor you'll need a total of 4,600 armor.

Also for an extra boost try to aim for gear mod slots on your armor
1-3 Chest Pieces
1-2 Masks
1 Knee Pads
1 Backpack
0 gloves
1 Holster or just try to have a holster support Firearms/Stamina/Electronics you can have all three on a holster and it helps immensely

Also on gear mods you can roll Critical Hit Chance or armor if you need help getting to max armor
you can also get exotic damage Resilience on gear mods which will protect you from Sticky Bombs,seeker mines etc

if i left something out or wasn't clear enough just msg me lol

Upvote 0
Call Me K

Call Me K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my stats http://imgur.com/M17Etbr

3-4 Striker Set
2-4 Sentry Set

Crit Hit Chance
Crit DMG
Gear Mods
Dmg attribute on Gloves

3-4 Striker Set
2-4 Sentry Set

Crit Hit Chance
Crit DMG
Gear Mods
Dmg attribute on Gloves

Also for an extra boost try to aim for gear mod slots on your armor
1-3 Chest Pieces
1-2 Masks
1 Knee Pads
1 Backpack
0 gloves
1 Holster or just try to have a holster support Firearms/Stamina/Electronics you can have all three on a holster and it helps immensely

Also on gear mods you can roll Critical Hit Chance or armor if you need help getting to max armor
you can also get exotic damage Resilience on gear mods which will protect you from Sticky Bombs,seeker mines etc

if i left something out or wasn't clear enough just msg me lol

Do you have any screenshots of your stats? I just wanted something to compare too. Such as your gear and mods. Also is there any good gear blueprints to buy that would help?

Upvote 0
mvpalways

mvpalways

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the reckless talent worth the extra incoming damage bonus?
It's bugged right now. Instead of taking more damage you take less 
Do you have any screenshots of your stats? I just wanted something to compare too. Such as your gear and mods. Also is there any good gear blueprints to buy that would help?
http://imgur.com/M17Etbr if there is a paticular Stat you'd like to see just pm me. But last week's Aug blueprint was an awesome one to have same with the m1A. Besides for that I would say either sentry or striker set

Upvote 0
Call Me K

Call Me K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's bugged right now. Instead of taking more damage you take less 

http://imgur.com/M17Etbr if there is a paticular Stat you'd like to see just pm me. But last week's Aug blueprint was an awesome one to have same with the m1A. Besides for that I would say either sentry or striker set
What is the best attribute to boost DPS? Between Crit Hit chance, Crit Hit Dam, or adding SMG damage?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register