Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, its just visual, nothing else.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1437907-Changelog-April-21-2nd-maintenance

You had to post this glitch didn't you.
You could have just kept it to yourself and ran around with 100k-200k more damage than everyone and kept it looking slightly legit.
I simply had to, yes.
That's what this forum is for after all.
And if i'm not mistaking, you made a video of the exact same glitch.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's sad because you guys try to gain fame on this site by posting glitches that get patch in a week, then people put trust in you guys and show you things because they trust you and ya make it public for nothing because you guys really don't gain nothing from this but a boring game after patches..

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's sad because you guys try to gain fame on this site by posting glitches that get patch in a week, then people put trust in you guys and show you things because they trust you and ya make it public for nothing because you guys really don't gain nothing from this but a boring game after patches..
Well, that's one perspective.

ElieMK

ElieMK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I simply had to, yes.
That's what this forum is for after all.
And if i'm not mistaking, you made a video of the exact same glitch.

Yes, I had it recorded and ready.
I was not going to post it, the reason why I posted it is because someone else did (yourself as well as others on russian and korean websites) So I was not prepared to miss out on the monetization of the video.

We don't get told/ shown everything. Some of us have small groups that seek out these glitches and share it among the group, then after a while, it goes public. This is usually when someone finds a "possible" glitch and everyone gathers interest in it, etc..

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I had it recorded and ready.
I was not going to post it, the reason why I posted it is because someone else did (yourself as well as others on russian and korean websites) So I was not prepared to miss out on the monetization of the video.

We don't get told/ shown everything. Some of us have small groups that seek out these glitches and share it among the group, then after a while, it goes public. This is usually when someone finds a "possible" glitch and everyone gathers interest in it, etc..
me what? I never posted any glitches on this site and if I found any glitches I'm not posting it here, I been on this site for 4+ years and what I always seen from it was people who take stuff and quickly post it here as if it'll make them the best player in the world or get them paid by posting it here.. Take onlinebully for example, a week ago I was on here reading his comments asking about how certain glitches on here worked but all of a sudden 1 or 2 days ago he pops up with these talent stack glitches? I know he not the original founder to that glitch but he felt he should be the one to post it here right?

I

IndicaSmoker

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it true that double revive wasn't fixed??? i am hearing reports of a triple revive but im thinking its just people trolling....

Cant find any posts or vids of it

ElieMK

ElieMK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me what? I never posted any glitches on this site and if I found any glitches I'm not posting it here, I been on this site for 4+ years and what I always seen from it was people who take stuff and quickly post it here as if it'll make them the best player in the world or get them paid by posting it here.. Take onlinebully for example, a week ago I was on here reading his comments asking about how certain glitches on here worked but all of a sudden 1 or 2 days ago he pops up with these talent stack glitches? I know he not the original founder to that glitch but he felt he should be the one to post it here right?

You seem to be blind as you are unable to see I quoted two separate people with two separate replies.

On the other hand, I agree with the last part of your post about him.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You seem to be blind as you are unable to see I quoted two separate people with two separate replies.

On the other hand, I agree with the last part of your post about him.
my fault didn't see it but my point is i been on this site for too long to not know nobody on this site can be trusted.. If you find something just keep it to yourself

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless the korean guy was gonna post it, i wouldn't.
I myself been here for 3½ years now. And i don't see how this kind of information is relevant.
We share info for glitches at sections like these. And make tutorials etc.
I also never claimed to be founder of anything.. except the solo revive glitch.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless the korean guy was gonna post it, i wouldn't.
I myself been here for 3½ years now. And i don't see how this kind of information is relevant.
We share info for glitches at sections like these. And make tutorials etc.
I also never claimed to be founder of anything.. except the solo revive glitch.
ok so being here that long you should know that if you not the rightful founder of the glitch you should ask the person you got it from for permission to post it, for the past weeks we went through a bunch of helpful glitches that go away in a weeks tops.. Doesn't that alone make you guys want to stop posting stuff publicly? This glitch got patched in 3 days congrats on the world record!

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
my fault didn't see it but my point is i been on this site for too long to not know nobody on this site can be trusted.. If you find something just keep it to yourself
Your wrong about trust I know many people who over the 7 years I've been on this site have shared glitches, mods etc amongst a group of 6-7 people and kept ot under wraps for years. Take the fifa community for example the autobuyers and glitches on that game have been kept hidden and secret for around 3-4 years now and its around 6-7 people keeping them.

Eventually glitches get out into the open and yes they spread and then get patched were just unfortunate that the devs of this game don't f#ck about and patch things pretty damn quickly.

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so being here that long you should know that if you not the rightful founder of the glitch you should ask the person you got it from for permission to post it, for the past weeks we went through a bunch of helpful glitches that go away in a weeks tops.. Doesn't that alone make you guys want to stop posting stuff publicly? This glitch got patched in 3 days congrats on the world record!
Being here for this long, i realized how annoying it was that people sometimes wouldn't make video tutorials.
So if they don't want the word spread. Don't post it..
If i didn't do it, somebody else would. And you know that, just aswell as i do.
And i never took credit for it. I simply made a video tutorial..
And no. You don't "ask" for permission? If people found a glitch and they wanna share it, they know whats gonna happen next.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Your wrong about trust I know many people who over the 7 years I've been on this site have shared glitches, mods etc amongst a group of 6-7 people and kept ot under wraps for years. Take the fifa community for example the autobuyers and glitches on that game have been kept hidden and secret for around 3-4 years now and its around 6-7 people keeping them.

Eventually glitches get out into the open and yes they spread and then get patched were just unfortunate that the devs of this game don't f#ck about and patch things pretty damn quickly.
FIFA players are nothing like destiny, GTA, division players and that's a fact! Yes the devs to this game patch stuff quick and we realized that about 5 or 6 patches ago and that's why I don't get why people continue to do it.. That's why I don't contribute to this site anymore, I go to nextgen because there you learn to do stuff on your own and don't have to worry about your stuff getting put to public, this site has the most members who are actual game devs undercover watching every post that gets put on here.. Don't believe me as I don't expect you to, but take it from someone who know the moderators and staff here who confirmed it

D

dw33z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4 years thats all? wtf are you here for again?

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Being here for this long, i realized how annoying it was that people sometimes wouldn't make video tutorials.
So if they don't want the word spread. Don't post it..
If i didn't do it, somebody else would. And you know that, just aswell as i do.
And i never took credit for it. I simply made a video tutorial..
And no. You don't "ask" for permission? If people found a glitch and they wanna share it, they know whats gonna happen next.
no people find out glitches and then get inbox messages from others asking them if they can tell them 
4 years thats all? wtf are you here for again?
in the 4 years of me being here I've done more then you ever did for this site don't believe me then look me up on here, now run along and mind your business

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The whole purpose of finding these glitches, and posting them, is so they do get patched.... Otherwise we wouldn't share them. That's why most of us share our glitches through W.o.M. And P.M.
*the ugly truth*

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole purpose of finding these glitches is so they do get patched.... Otherwise we wouldn't share them. *the ugly truth*
I'd believe that if it wasn't being abused, but if you using it and then looking for another one after it gets patched then that's not what you doing it for

AdaamsFam

AdaamsFam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or if you was the founder and nobody knew and you have abused the glitch yourself to get max dz level.. Credit & Phoenix credits and craft materials then you'd release it.

T

Trent_Reznor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it true that double revive wasn't fixed??? i am hearing reports of a triple revive but im thinking its just people trolling....

Cant find any posts or vids of it

I was just on a few minutes ago, not sure if it just a visual but I saw both notifications on the bottom left. I'm on XB1. Idk about a triple revive, or how that's done, please do tell.

Last edited:
M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd believe that if it wasn't being abused, but if you using it and then looking for another one after it gets patched then that's not what you doing it for

If you're using and abusing it for profit you don't post it.... You do still look for more glitches; you only publicly share the ones needing to be patched. Hints the abuse.... 
Or if you was the founder and nobody knew and you have abused the glitch yourself to get max dz level.. Credit & Phoenix credits and craft materials then you'd release it.

Exactly

Which In turn gets it patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register