• Thread starter DangerousDenny
  • Start date
  • Views 2,660
DangerousDenny

DangerousDenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Smart cover really that good? Never really tried it!
Trapper mod increases damage and decreases incoming damage. Its extremely effective.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I got the liberator as well. Now I use the vector, pakan and high end marksman that smacks 400ks lol.
High end marksman rifle that hits 400ks? Where in the world did you find this... Tell me immediately!!!!

S

Sparky56p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hehehe, my teams and I are rushing them f*ckers now lol, 12 Division agents are a force to be reckoned with, even for lvl 32 shotguns xD though honestly they can still f*ck a team up lol

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
High end marksman rifle that hits 400ks? Where in the world did you find this... Tell me immediately!!!!

It was a drop from Dark Zone. It doesn't have that high of dps but the headshots destroy. Then againt that is all the marksman rifles.

DangerousDenny

DangerousDenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was a drop from Dark Zone. It doesn't have that high of dps but the headshots destroy. Then againt that is all the marksman rifles.
Buy the custom m44 from DZ Vendor 6, rolled mine a few times till i got headshot damage and crit damage. With pulse i can one shot almost anyone in the DZ and hit 1m crits on Mobs.

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Buy the custom m44 from DZ Vendor 6, rolled mine a few times till i got headshot damage and crit damage. With pulse i can one shot almost anyone in the DZ and hit 1m crits on Mobs.
m44 huh? Is that bolt action? I personally enjoy any variant of the M1A the most!:smile:

DangerousDenny

DangerousDenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
m44 huh? Is that bolt action? I personally enjoy any variant of the M1A the most!:smile:
I like the M1 as well, However, Its extremely difficult to get a high end M1 drop, plus there is no guarantee it will have a good roll if you even get one. High end m44 with a god roll is perfect for me.

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
I like the M1 as well, However, Its extremely difficult to get a high end M1 drop, plus there is no guarantee it will have a good roll if you even get one. High end m44 with a god roll is perfect for me.
Well once I hit 50 I will be sure to grab one! Love snipers so much!!

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try do Russian Consulate on Challenging. Enjoy level 32 shotguns
What about warrengate on challenge did it yesterday the last wave with shotguns lol before boss and then u have 5 gaurds with same health as the boss himself

Top Bottom
Login
Register