Patched Extremely High kill streak(Saves on Leaderboards) Glitch

• Thread starter lollol336
  • Start date
  • Views 3,627
L

lollol336

Reaction score
Sin$
All credit goes to me and those who discovered the glitches which are used in this tutorial.

Step 1: Make Care Package one of your three killstreaks.
Step 2: Enter a playlist with rounds, preferably demolition.
Step 3: Receive four kills in order for you to have the care package.
Step 4: Preform the care package glitch (see the tutorial after the patch). After you set it up, pick up the crate, and kill yourself/be killed.
Step 5: You will now have another care package, repeat Step 4 until the current round ends.
Step 6: When the next round begins, hide and use all of your kill streak rewards. These kill streak rewards will count for your actual kill streak.

Depending how lucky you are with your care packages, you will likely receive somewhere between 35-100 kill in a row using this method. My highest kill streak has been 121 while using this glitch (I got 3 chopper gunners, 2 AC-130s, 1 Pave Low, and lots of other stuff on Wasteland lol.)

After the recent patch, a map with a ladder is required in order to complete the care package glitch, so sorry no Wasteland or Afghan lol.

Hope this helps you show off to your friends!

P

Paranormal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work. If you die, the thing you picked up will be over the care package. The only way to do it like this is to leave the crate(s) on the ground and die/OMA and then pick them up once you're ready.

M

moonmagot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need a ladder just use the special grenade method for after the patch.

X

x imma modder x

Reaction score
Sin$
Paranormal said:
This doesn't work. If you die, the thing you picked up will be over the care package. The only way to do it like this is to leave the crate(s) on the ground and die/OMA and then pick them up once you're ready.

sorry to tell you but you're wrong... check the forums for the glitch that makes your killstreaks carry over to the next round

G

GLthegamemaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The care package glitch doesn't even work...the second care package is just a fake one and doesn't even actually get called in.

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^ i dont know where everyone else is looking, but i have not seen a working care package glitch after patch.
besides, what does "care packages work in the next round" have to do with getting unlimited care packages in the FIRST round -.-
agree with the guy above me

J

jcon112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The most important thing is that the care package glitch is patched for now. So your tutorial is no good anymore. Please update.

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this doesn't work, but nice try. No new or old care package glitches work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register