Tutorial How to properly use CCAPI v2.50 to RTM on CEX

• Thread starter Reaper
  • Start date
  • Views 35,284
AtomicNando

AtomicNando

Reaction score
Sin$
Check your IP address its changes !!!!if error can't connect most likely check your IP address !!!!
I did do that before trying to connect

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
The rtm tool
U need to copy the ps3lib.dll too sorry bud .. It's been like 7-8 months since I used a rtm tool lol !!! Do u have another rtm tool that has worked for u before ???u can always take the ccapi.dll and the ps3lib.dll from that tool !!,,if not they should be in your ccapi install folder !!!

AtomicNando

AtomicNando

Reaction score
Sin$
U need to copy the ps3lib.dll too sorry bud .. It's been like 7-8 months since I used a rtm tool lol !!! Do u have another rtm tool that has worked for u before ???u can always take the ccapi.dll and the ps3lib.dll from that tool !!,,if not they should be in your ccapi install folder !!!
I'm doing everything you say but just doesn't wanna work

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm doing everything you say but just doesn't wanna work
Have u used a rtm tool before That has worked for u ?? And if your on dex have u tried tmapi ??? 
u may need to update your netframework on Pc may not be up to date with rtm tool !!!!

AtomicNando

AtomicNando

Reaction score
Sin$
I updated and
Have u used a rtm tool before That has worked for u ?? And if your on dex have u tried tmapi ??? 
u may need to update your netframework on Pc may not be up to date with rtm tool !!!!
I updated and saying it still it can't find the ccapi.dll

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
AtomicNando

AtomicNando

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i
ok so u transferred your ccapi.dll and your ps3lib.dll into your rtm tool folder ??? Then run the application as admin ... What windows are u on ????
Yes I transferred them into my rtm tool folder
Yes I ran it as administrator and I'm on windows 7

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
*UPDATE: Enstone's CCAPI V2.5 has been released*
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/enstone-ccapi-v2-5-released.1122152/

Alright so I have seen a lot of questions lately on how to connect via your PC to your PS3 on CCAPI to be able to RTM on CEX. So here is a quick run through of what you need to do.

You have to connect your PS3, router, and PC one of these two ways,
you CAN NOT CONNECT USING WiFi!!!

First, is to have a ethernet cable going from your PS3 to your router, and another cable going from your PC to your router. The second way, is to have a ethernet cable going from your PC to your PS3, you can only do this if your PC is wireless. If you want to use this method you will need to bridge your connections on your PC. To do this go Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and sharing center. On the side bar click network adapter settings.
Highlight the local and wireless connections, right click and click bridge.
If you can connect online on your Ps3 you did it right.

Download and install Enstone's CCAPI v2.50 pkg file and install it on your PS3. Once it is installed click on the app, you will hit ok/yes to everything accept when it asks you to reboot you will click NO and only do a soft reboot. Once your console reboots you will notice in the top right corner it will say "ControlControlAPI" if you see that then it installed successfully.

Now go to your system settings and then into your system info for you PS3,
here you will see your IP address WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN.

CCAPI2.jpg

Go back to your PC and run the CCAPI application, when it comes up you will see a box that says "IP Address" put the IP address that you just wrote down into that box, once you do that click the button that says "connect" it will take a second or two but you will get a pop up saying "connection successful", congratulations you just connected your PC to your PS3. I know you see in the picture above and probably see it on your own application, the other features of this tool, the one that I want you to ignore unless you have an extra CID handy, is the "Console ID Changer" function. Yes it is an awesome function if you have an extra CID but if you don't then DO NOT MESS WITH IT!!! You will only get a headache trying to figure out why you can't connect if you start just typing in random numbers into that.

Alright, so now you have CCAPI running, next you need to run whatever tool you are planning on using to RTM with. So run the application, you will see another box that says IP address enter in the same IP that you did for CCAPI then click on the tools CEX option, after that click "connect" once the tool is connected you should already be in whatever game you are wanting to mod (if you aren't then you need to start the game) once you are in the game click the "Attach" button on the tool, BOOM!
You are now able to Real Time Mod.

I hope this helps everyone, if you have further questions or run into any issues let me know!

Thanks for this man!

Top Bottom
Login
Register