What's new

Discussion Skill based MM for zombies

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely need some sort of level based match making, maybe like ranked vs non ranked where ranked is paired by level or prestige. I hate when I play with randoms and get paired with 3 sub level 15 players not prestige. Alot of times I last less than 10 rounds because I'm trying to open all doors and do rituals alone without buying any weapons

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely need some sort of level based match making, maybe like ranked vs non ranked where ranked is paired by level or prestige. I hate when I play with randoms and get paired with 3 sub level 15 players not prestige. Alot of times I last less than 10 rounds because I'm trying to open all doors and do rituals alone without buying any weapons
I feel the same way man. I hate to make it about level but running into a bunch of level 1 and level 5 players is very frustrating. Most are very new to zombies or very new to these maps. I'm looking for high rounds not looking to babysit.

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel the same way man. I hate to make it about level but running into a bunch of level 1 and level 5 players is very frustrating. Most are very new to zombies or very new to these maps. I'm looking for high rounds not looking to babysit.
**** I have played a bunch of games that 20+ level players couldn't even get the first set of stairs open on round one so I end up using my beast because I know they will end the round so why not use my beast. I don't mind showing a player but when you have to show 3 it sucks

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My gf worked the entire weekend so I got to play a little more than normal. Also I had several 60+ rounds on Der eisendrache. They never saved because I would pause then close the app to save my perkoholic. Just one of those games took me from prestige 10 level 12 to master.
Hah good idea! I'll need to keep that in mind next time 2XP rolls around.
Let alone trying to find randoms to do the EE. Only a few times has that worked out well for me.

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else wish they had skill based matchmaking for zombies?
No
The idea sounds good, but the biggest failure with skill based matchmaking was was it pairs you up with skill and ignores internet connection speed and location.

I would much rather be paired up with people that have good connection - that won't lag out of the game, or 1 bar and go down a hundred times.

*I never ever play public so doesn't really matter for me lol.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
No
The idea sounds good, but the biggest failure with skill based matchmaking was was it pairs you up with skill and ignores internet connection speed and location.

I would much rather be paired up with people that have good connection - that won't lag out of the game, or 1 bar and go down a hundred times.

*I never ever play public so doesn't really matter for me lol.
I agree that connection should always be first. When crappy people quit out of the game and it removes everything you have its no different than playing with someone who has a bad connection.

I just ended up using codlfg if I want to actually play with decent players. Otherwise I just keep on the solo train. More reliable lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register