What's new

Discussion Valentines Day Update.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Details on Grand Theft Auto Online's upcoming Valentine's Day content have appeared online ahead of an official reveal from developer Rockstar.

On January 28, Rockstar confirmed a Valentine's Day event is coming to GTA Online in February, and told fans to "keep an eye on GTA Online next month for some items you're sure to fall in love with."
The nature of these items were discovered within the data for recently added cars and modes. Data-miners have dug into the files and found the Valentine's Day content will include a new version of the Roosevelt car, among other things.
The vehicle appears with the following description: "They don't make them like they used to, which is a good thing because here at Albany we've completely run out of ideas.
"Lovingly remodelled, with room for a new suite of personal modifications, the latest edition of our classic Roosevelt represents a new height of criminal refinement, taking you back to the golden age of fraud, racketeering and murder when all you had to worry about were a few charges of tax evasion."
You can see the car in-game in the video above, courtesy of YouTube user Bender.
Along with this, a large variety of outfit options styled in line with a classic American gangster aesthetic will reportedly be added. A new mode in the update is also mentioned, but there aren't any further details about it.
5cc29df6930136b0e8cf2e5d7b85798d.png

The last update, released January 28, included a mode called DropZone. It sees teams of paratroopers jumping out of helicopters and then racing back to earn to control a piece of land.
(I Am Not The Original Writer. Taken From Here.)

Last edited:
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm happy to see the roosevelt will be making a return appearance, I missed mine the first time :tongue:

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was really hoping to see a wedding car on that video.

Update is neat! Thanks for the share.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
kp22v.jpg

How I feel when people are going to be starring at me wheeling my Roosevelt

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to buy everything but hopefully I don't miss this update might not get a chance to get online.

Webber22

Webber22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beautiful stuff. Honestly, for a good long while, I liked the fact that my Roosevelt stood out among the crowds - especially when the crew and whatnot would do some auto show. Made me feel special. :3

It's pretty cool that more people can own this beauty again. So, seriously. Don't not buy it.

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks useless, n I never talk down about dlc, but I like my original, n I'm gonna miss this dlc, but another model that looks cartoony, nah I'll stick with my replica I have had for years. Original Roosevelt ftw

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Aside from cars and clothes, is there much else in the update?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Aside from cars and clothes, is there much else in the update?
Probably masks, tattoos, accessories and maybe a bonus car we don't know about. We could be getting a few new jobs. Hunt the beast freemode activity might be called chase Cupid lol.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably masks, tattoos, accessories and maybe a bonus car we don't know about. We could be getting a few new jobs. Hunt the beast freemode activity might be called chase Cupid lol.
We might have to be/kill Cupid, and a new weapon could be a bow and arrow! That would be amazing. Even a crossbow would be sick.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently there are 2 new adversary modes:
Rhino Hunt & Till Death Do Us Part.

Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if I am the only one but my friend and I want to see them introduce marriage. Anyone else think this would be awesome?

Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
How would that work?
Like you could marry another player and idk like buy a house together. I think if they did that a partnership would be cool too so two friends could buy a apartment/house together also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register