Not open for further replies.
Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Who would be interested in this type of service?

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Who would be interested in this type of service?

Bot them and sell them for 10 bucks a piece. You'll make so much cash you can feed yourself a sandwich every day from Subway. Grab me a Level 30 smurf please! :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll take one gladly for 10$ :tongue: also NA region?

Exclusions

Exclusions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would buy multiple accounts for my friends! Make this happen!

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say $20 at most, is that somewhat reasonable?
I'm not sure. EUNE accounts go for as low as 10-12$, EUW ones are usually 15-20$, but I'm not sure about NA, assuming that that is what you were talking about. I'm thinking about starting to make NA accounts, but I'm not sure how many people will want bare bone level 30 accounts.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Update, going to make this happen. I'll post on here again when it's up and running.

Exclusions

Exclusions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure. EUNE accounts go for as low as 10-12$, EUW ones are usually 15-20$, but I'm not sure about NA, assuming that that is what you were talking about. I'm thinking about starting to make NA accounts, but I'm not sure how many people will want bare bone level 30 accounts.
I would be interested. Especially if you keep all the IP earned on it. I would pay $20 for that. I would consider buying an EU account.. But NA is my pref.

Update, going to make this happen. I'll post on here again when it's up and running.
I would be interested. Especially if you keep all the IP earned on it. I would pay $20 for that. I would consider buying an EU account.. But NA is my pref. ^^ both of you get the same response :biggrin:

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be interested. Especially if you keep all the IP earned on it. I would pay $20 for that. I would consider buying an EU account.. But NA is my pref.

I would be interested. Especially if you keep all the IP earned on it. I would pay $20 for that. I would consider buying an EU account.. But NA is my pref. ^^ both of you get the same response :biggrin:
I can do NA or EU plz let me know which one you guys want and I'll add it to 50k-80k IP

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bot them and sell them for 10 bucks a piece. You'll make so much cash you can feed yourself a sandwich every day from Subway. Grab me a Level 30 smurf please! :biggrin:
Come to the subway I work at and i'll hook you up sharp.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EUW or NA would be nice, and what would be the pricing?
Pricing will be fairly cheap I'm thinking $15-$20 depending on what's on the account I'll have a few with starter packs on them and 50k IP.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Pricing will be fairly cheap I'm thinking $15-$20 depending on what's on the account I'll have a few with starter packs on them and 50k IP.
Wish you had set this up sooner :tongue:

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish you had set this up sooner :tongue:

Cheap and reliable. No worrying whether or not the account you're getting will be compromised or messed up in some way. He will have a little sales thread up soon to those interested in grabbing accounts. :smile:.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Tag me when a sales thread is up please, buying an account like this will get me into league finally lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register