EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
McMessiah said:
cmd_1.jpg

This is what I get when trying to dump my nand, I installed the drivers in the nandpro20b folder and it is right in the root of my C drive. From what I can tell it obviously cant find it, has nothing to do with my wiring yet.

In my BIOS I have these options for my Parallel port.

378/IRQ7 or 278/IRQ5

and

Normal
EPP
ECP
EPP + ECP

Can anyone see what might be the issue here...???
Are you usings XP?

Also your error is windows not finding the nandro.exe.
ARUNCREATIONS said:
Hai
Does JTAG is must before dumping the nand or i can jtag later after lpt nand dump and xbr done..?:smile:
To dump the nand JTAG wires are not needed.

For XBR to run JTAG wires are needed.

mrmachine

mrmachine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are their two different wiring diagrams for the jtag points on the Zepher, Falcon Opus, Jasper motherboards? Does it matter which on I use?

I

inubis

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have kinda successfully jtagged my falcon board a few weeks ago. But once and a while when I turn my system on, I get the 3 red rings. Sometimes it may take a few tries of me turning it off and on until it boots. Sometimes it boots right up. My soldering is fine, I'm using the 1N914 diodes. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what was the solution?

mrmachine

mrmachine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey inubis, which diagram did u use for the 3 jtag points. the upper one or lower one in this tutorial? I also have a falcon that im about to jtag.

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I should remove R6T3 after jtagging my console right?

I

inubis

Reaction score
Sin$
mrmachine said:
Hey inubis, which diagram did u use for the 3 jtag points. the upper one or lower one in this tutorial? I also have a falcon that im about to jtag.

I used the lower one.

Everything went smoothly, except that it doesn't boot up correctly sometimes. :? I might replace the diodes, maybe I have some bad ones...

S

S4CKDI2AGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error. I've checked my wiring, changed it to LPT2, and I have it plugged in.
untitled.jpg

Any ideas?

S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not just your wiring. It is most likely your soldering. Resolder all your poor LPT connections. A tip is to put the resistor in the hole (not just touching)

S

S4CKDI2AGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Straighthate said:
Its not just your wiring. It is most likely your soldering. Resolder all your poor LPT connections. A tip is to put the resistor in the hole (not just touching)

All the wires to my LPT are soldered fine. Still have no idea why its not working. I've tried 2 different printer cables..

mrmachine

mrmachine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive dumped my nand 4 times and now when i go to total comander how do i pull them up to compare them, where do i find them?

never mind ive got it figured out

W

woofer999

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I've been reading this tutorial for the past few days, reading it over and over so I understand it. I've got my 360 (Xenon) successfully connected to my computer through the LPT port. I've dumped 4 NANDS, the first one was bad, but number 2,3,4 all are identical. I opened all of them up in Total Commander and they match. I've checked my CB, and it is indeed an exploitable version. I am now at the step where I need to read/extract my keyvault and config from my original NAND, and inject it into XBR.bin, but I'm having problems.

I type this in the command line "C:\nandpro20b\nandpro.exe nandpro orig.bin: -r16 rawkv.bin 1 1", and all I get back are several lines telling me how to use nandpro. Can anyone help me with this please? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been working on getting this done for the past two days. Thank you :biggrin:

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
C:\nandpro20b\nandpro.exe nandpro orig.bin: -r16 rawkv.bin 1 1

remove the bold part

Code:
C:\nandpro20b\nandpro.exe orig.bin: -r16 rawkv.bin 1 1

S

savageblakey

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i really need some help please! Ive done the lpt connection and managed to read and compare my dumps with no errors. I also managed to write back to the nand with no errors! But im getting e79 when trying to boot. Ive tryed the 3 resistor method and the 2 diode method and tryed soldering to the bottom of the board. I know my soldering is 100% and the wiring is the right way around. Should the xbox boot to standard dash with the jtag instaled? I have read that that it shouldnt on some sites and then the total oposite on others. This xbox is a xenon with the exploitable kernel. Any help would be very greatful. :cursing:

S

savageblakey

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, cb is 1903 cd 1888 ce 1888 thanks for your reply.

J

jimbojo

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I jtag a flashed xbox that has been banned and unban it stupid question I know but just wanted to know

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
jimbojo said:
Can I jtag a flashed xbox that has been banned and unban it stupid question I know but just wanted to know

You can if it was banned before the summer update, otherwise if it was banned after the summer update then no, since its already been updated to the kernel that fixed the exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register