What's new

Working HOW TO SKIP GOLGOROTH'S CELLAR MAZE GLITCH! HOW TO SKIP KING'S FALL MAZE IN DESTINY!

• Thread starter Jon Soli
  • Start date
  • Views 2,733
J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hope this helps anyone that is new to the game or anyone that has learned the maze so well and doesn't feel like running through it anymore! Love you all!

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty much what i said and my post got taken down.
Yeah I deleted it. It's definitely a glitch and hasn't been posted here. Sure it's not the most useful glitch in the world, but this isn't really the place to fight about YT views, is it?

DannyDarthtk

DannyDarthtk

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I deleted it. It's definitely a glitch and hasn't been posted here. Sure it's not the most useful glitch in the world, but this isn't really the place to fight about YT views, is it?
No one is fighting? But ok.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No one is fighting? But ok.
Yes I know, but that's what normally ends up happening. Pointless to comment saying "been known". It hasn't been posted here and I'm in groups all the time where people don't know about this.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a glitch that is just golgoroths default spawn location if the user didn't travel far enough to get a respawn point.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a glitch that is just golgoroths default spawn location if the user didn't travel far enough to get a respawn point.
Why is it done from the top of the 2nd platform then? Highly doubt this is on purpose, glitch. Doesn't matter regardless, it really has nothing to do with the point I was making. If people don't want the thread or video to get attention, posting in it is exactly opposite of what you should do.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it done from the top of the 2nd platform then? Highly doubt this is on purpose, glitch. Doesn't matter regardless, it really has nothing to do with the point I was making. If people don't want the thread or video to get attention, posting in it is exactly opposite of what you should do.
You can do it from anywhere once you load the cellar, I usually stop at the top of the hill as soon as it says I loaded the area. All areas of the game work like this, if you kill yourself right when you enter them they each have a 'default' location it brings you.

It's part of the backwards spawning system it has to try to prevent spawn lock in case it keeps spawning you in a death barrier, it tries to put you in a 'previous' location it saw you, and you can keep going further and further back if you kill yourself without moving. It's particularly useful when exploring out of a map if you get stuck in an area, just rocket/ToM without moving and it'll eventually teleport you back to where you were before you got stuck. When it gets to the point where it can't remember any more places you've previously been, including if you just loaded the area (since there's no location record yet, as you just got there), it'll take you to a set location in that sandbox 'bubble'.

Top Bottom
Login
Register