• Thread starter Fifaninja
  • Start date
  • Views 70,803
Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Offer us cheaper fake tat or slightly more expensive real stuff and its a no brainer for us. P2P/API all day long, broker service, no stocking, less bans, simple!
Err except your sell to us price is under the Glitch wholesale. #Exploitation....
and as we all know you cant tell one coin from the next... strange your price Dropped when the glitch came
abusing your Regular supply making them undercut isn't loyalty 
we've added in dynamic pricing
Ohh i remember that as your excuse last year for undercutting everyone.... yet you Cried when China did it to you

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Err except your sell to us price is under the Glitch wholesale. #Exploitation....
and as we all know you cant tell one coin from the next... strange your price Dropped when the glitch came
abusing your Regular supply making them undercut isn't loyalty 

Ohh i remember that as your excuse last year for undercutting everyone.... yet you Cried when China did it to you

I need a translator....klingon would make more sense

also do you have a stammer or something or are you stuck on repeat like an old record, at least its what im guess when I skimmed past it? Tedious and repetition only makes you irritating to people....you lack any original content, its boring and so dull, evolve! :ninja:.

Have a night off....its interesting posts tonight without you souring the mood and watering down the thread as per typical palmer fashion. (apologies to mods being sucked into a pointless argument 'again')

#palmercount 29 (James Vardy has some catching to do!)

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've said also before, it doesn't matter what site a, b, c, etc sell coins at, most customers have a couple of sources there happy with and knowing which is just guesswork, its more important to see what sales occur, if theres a change then thats when internally you need to adapt
Sorry Just Re-Read that a few times.... and its clear that it does matter what A,B,C Sell at in your argument as you say customers have other sources, and if your sales drop then you need to adapt Clearly that means you Follow A B & C Sure its guesswork to know which sites but its not Rocket science, so if your sales are less than you hope you cut price to see if you make more until you are Under the competition, and your sales Volume up.... Dynamic Pricing / PriceCutting / Race to the Bottom

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry Just Re-Read that a few times.... and its clear that it does matter what A,B,C Sell at in your argument as you say customers have other sources, and if your sales drop then you need to adapt Clearly that means you Follow A B & C Sure its guesswork to know which sites but its not Rocket science, so if your sales are less than you hope you cut price to see if you make more until you are Under the competition, and your sales Volume up.... Dynamic Pricing / PriceCutting / Race to the Bottom

Not at all...actually by not looking 'outside' you actually end up being more in-tune with the competition than if you started to fixate on them because you don't know which customers use who. If x sales in an hour is typical, or profit, or any other rules you want to set are stable then so is the price, if an influx comes then the price adapts, if its 4am in the morning and less orders then it adapts.....its pretty basic really and you know what makes life nice and simple too, I don't have time to mess around with looking at other sites prices.

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all...actually by not looking 'outside' you actually end up being more in-tune with the competition than if you started to fixate on them because you don't know which customers use who. If x sales in an hour is typical, or profit, or any other rules you want to set are stable then so is the price, if an influx comes then the price adapts, if its 4am in the morning and less orders then it adapts.....its pretty basic really and you know what makes life nice and simple too, I don't have time to mess around with looking at other sites prices.
So it Just cuts price, against itself if it has to until it makes the magic number of sales..... so you don't under cut Anyone you under cut the whole market till you sell... and you think that is good?
all you are doing it pulling the whole market to zero, if it wasn't for cheap glitched coin propping up your api i doubt you'd be so keen on it, hopefully people will stop feeding into it when its on Exploitation levels

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it Just cuts price, against itself if it has to until it makes the magic number of sales..... so you don't under cut Anyone you under cut the whole market till you sell... and you think that is good?
all you are doing it pulling the whole market to zero, if it wasn't for cheap glitched coin propping up your api i doubt you'd be so keen on it, hopefully people will stop feeding into it when its on Exploitation levels

Palmertroll, just for you, we sell glitch coins only, its the only thing we have every sold, we dont want to sell real coins, more glitch the better, in fact every glitcher going uses ninja because we do more demand than the whole market combined, we even ask 'do you have glitch only coins' if they say no then we reject the partnership, if they come to us with coins that prevent customers from bans, its no good, its bad for business, we also say, are you happy to be exploited because we pay better rates, if they say yes, then we say no go away, dont come if you dont want to be paid more than others.

You are a spanner! :roflmao: I honestly think your the dullest thing since Fifa 16.

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not giving up, there no mass botting going on and only a single glitch, come on EA.. you can do it.. it's easy mode this time.

ur glitch gets patched so now you want ea to patch other glitches lol.

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Palmertroll, just for you, we sell glitch coins only, its the only thing we have every sold, we dont want to sell real coins, more glitch the better, in fact every glitcher going uses ninja because we do more demand than the whole market combined, we even ask 'do you have glitch only coins' if they say no then we reject the partnership, if they come to us with coins that prevent customers from bans, its no good, its bad for business, we also say, are you happy to be exploited because we pay better rates, if they say yes, then we say no go away, dont come if you dont want to be paid more than others.

You are a spanner! :roflmao: I honestly think your the dullest thing since Fifa 16.
There is no Real / Fake..... Coins are coins and you'll sell anything so long as you get it Cheap
its nice you try to hide the truth in the humor, (just done a quick survey your rates are a smidgen over MMOGA but i never knew china was the Yardstick for Fair Rates.. still well under One Friends Price though)
Until you tell the anyone how you can sort one type of coin from the next your full of Drivvle
But now hopefully you can quit the Bot coins only Line you been dropping for so long and I can find a new reason to abuse you

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no Real / Fake..... Coins are coins and you'll sell anything so long as you get it Cheap
its nice you try to hide the truth in the humor, (just done a quick survey your rates are a smidgen over MMOGA but i never knew china was the Yardstick for Fair Rates.. still well under One Friends Price though)
Until you tell the anyone how you can sort one type of coin from the next your full of Drivvle
But now hopefully you can quit the Bot coins only Line you been dropping for so long and I can find a new reason to abuse you

those who abuse, normally have been abused.....:what: 
just done a quick survey your rates are a smidgen over MMOGA

And also THANK YOU for publishing we pay better rates than MMOGA :smile: I knew deep down you were a nice guy

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And also THANK YOU for publishing we pay better rates than MMOGA :smile: I knew deep down you were a nice guy
No problem i do admit when you do something right, But Still LESS than most decent sites.... Beating MMOGA isnt a badge of Honor...

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem i do admit when you do something right, But Still LESS than most decent sites.... Beating MMOGA isnt a badge of Honor...

Hang on, I've just ordered a picture frame for that one!

Well its not hard to beat MMOGA really in a technical sense at least....there auction system and most others I suppose is a joke, order 1m and get top cap minus player value, yeah wonderful that one when you get 500k back or so! How long does it take to get paid off them these days? Were managing within 15 mins so long as folk have there account setup properly, probably not bad going.

The value of the site isn't about price, its always been about trying to be a safe haven for customers and suppliers and perhaps done in a pretty and smarter way, easier said than done ofc and even though I'm around 55-60% happy its still alright compared to the comp but we all know a dodgy and crap china site will always make alot more money than any UK site of any quality.

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There crap Auction system is / offset by the fact that its cheaper than there comfort trade, i assume to show the wasted cards, (but there not really bothered by it)
it is amusing when people quote it or base there prices off it,(as few take account of the cards in) it all adds to price confusion, on who is the better value
and i disagree on the value of price, in a market where the product is homogeneous and interchangeable, Price is King the look and feel of the site is secondary to that, you just need to get some one to eat that 1st Oyster...

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There crap Auction system is / offset by the fact that its cheaper than there comfort trade, i assume to show the wasted cards, (but there not really bothered by it)
it is amusing when people quote it or base there prices off it,(as few take account of the cards in) it all adds to price confusion, on who is the better value
and i disagree on the value of price, in a market where the product is homogeneous and interchangeable, Price is King the look and feel of the site is secondary to that, you just need to get some one to eat that 1st Oyster...

Indeed, its futile and actually foolish to base a price comparison on auction systems, there isn't actually a system out there with any actual thought to it (other than one :tongue:), why any customers use any model like mmogas model is beyond me....

I'm not discounting the value of price, price ultimately is king as you say but good foundations plus a good price is why UK sites still exist, if it was price only there would be none, would you trust your money on every chinese site?

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
auction systems, there isn't actually a system out there with any actual thought to it (other than one :tongue:)
Sorry to say your Running on Out Of Date Information there Carlos :smile:
i would say check your competition but i know you only base things Internally

BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ur glitch gets patched so now you want ea to patch other glitches lol.

I've never glitched, i'm just simply botting. So a glitch coin economy kills my profit. If i get to know any details of the glitch that aren't just rumors i'll try to get them to EA.

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The difference between mmoga and evo's system is mmoga actually has the demand. Theres no point evo offering slightly higher prices when he is only able to sell like 2-3 mill a day, hence why mmoga can buy for lower as there is no other system like theres running with same demand.

BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Prices stopped dropping but most shops are fully stocked, so they'll drop again at the next cycle. Inflation is going strong, we're fast forward in summer now :biggrin:

From rumors it seems the glitch is non-repeatable so all available accounts with ultimate team are being bought by the glitchers.

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The difference between mmoga and evo's system is mmoga actually has the demand. Theres no point evo offering slightly higher prices when he is only able to sell like 2-3 mill a day, hence why mmoga can buy for lower as there is no other system like theres running with same demand.

lollipopcicals, as I said b4 were in a state of transition were the only focus isn't fifa, rebrand etc takes ALOT out of your past success, we were number 1 on google for months until the switch but thats okay because when you have tech being refined you dont want the masses ordering. One mailchimp to our +100k customers a blast on the SEO maybe a youtuber and bang all of a sudden those ninjas are going to be bouncing all over :wink:, and our system has a significant different to mmogas.

Top Bottom
Login
Register