• Thread starter Fifaninja
  • Start date
  • Views 7,948
Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually we do have a site for Fifa coming out soon thats nothing to do with coin selling and I think the community will benefit from it when its finished
WOW really ? You sure your not just going to pretend its a benefit, or to a give something back, but just use it to harvest Data, Direct traffic, Push your site in the banner adds....
Now onto taking over the likes of G2A & Kinguin :tongue:!

Well I Bet they are quaking in there boots at the very prospect....

Last edited:
Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW really ? You sure your not just going to pretend its a benefit, or to a give something back, but just use it to harvest Data, Direct traffic, Push your site in the banner adds....

Well I Bet they are quaking in there boots at the very prospect....

Captain sulky chops is back!

Maybe if le 'sulk' learns from his bouts of depression we might be able to hold onto a thread for once (just a thought) be happy Dave, I think last time I started to count your negative messages it reached over 20 last time, not just in my direction either......just sayin :smile:

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back? I never left.... its not even my 1st reply in this thread.... and only reason the Mega thread Died was you ask the mods to stop the 'trolls picking on you' and they were bored with having to tidy it up all the time to keep your image clean.....
(well that's how i heard it anyway)

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back? I never left.... its not even my 1st reply in this thread.... and only reason the Mega thread Died was you ask the mods to stop the 'trolls picking on you' and they were bored with having to tidy it up all the time to keep your image clean.....
(well that's how i heard it anyway)

Well if that was true then don't you think id get them to press the 'eject' button and remove your sorry ***? Maybe you think Santa is real too? :biggrin:

Reality is if people are bored of your whining I'm sure the mods were of similar minds, wonder how hard you will try to get this thread nuked!

Try and contribute something for a change

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hadn't you better change your pic to evo ninja now, dont want to make it too easy for the tax man to track you down...

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try and contribute something for a change
I do :smile: i contribute a counterpoint to your Lies ( Ofc you will claim there not lies, just spin or advertising) Safe as a bank / AntiBan Methods / Bot Coins Only.... just a few of my faves
And MatchBotting isn't a Glitch, a Glitch would be something Like Multi Sessions or Duplication In my opinion
Matches are not an AB though or are you trying to re-brand them so you can say that there cool in the world of Evo-Ninja.....
Im just amazed that your not selling Fifa-Point accounts this season or did your 'bulk' hook up let you down?

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
This lovers tiff between you two has been going on long enough... Kiss & make up :kiss:

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dear Santa
All i want for Crimbo is the Mega Thread Unlocking.....
I promise ill be good Or well at least not get caught,
If not that can I ask for a series of mysterious and amusing accidents to befall a Small list of individuals (list on request) preferably when i have a watertight alibi.....

Thank You

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hadn't you better change your pic to evo ninja now, dont want to make it too easy for the tax man to track you down...

You are Palmer aren't you? Unless there are more than one slanderous misfits perhaps :whistle:......

Actually it pays, to pay tax for lots of reasons such as building yourself a profile/presence in any market that has accounts to show but there's little value in educating the ignorant so I'll spare it :smile:. As for the avatar come and switch it for me, I cant be bothered

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do :smile: i contribute a counterpoint to your Lies ( Ofc you will claim there not lies, just spin or advertising) Safe as a bank / AntiBan Methods / Bot Coins Only.... just a few of my faves
And MatchBotting isn't a Glitch, a Glitch would be something Like Multi Sessions or Duplication In my opinion
Matches are not an AB though or are you trying to re-brand them so you can say that there cool in the world of Evo-Ninja.....
Im just amazed that your not selling Fifa-Point accounts this season or did your 'bulk' hook up let you down?

Hahaha I actually chuckled to this!! Even a fool can see through your bizarre rants these days and that's the only type of gold you've been involved with. Ours my friend, has always been about promoting the real thing hence last year being the only site that really encouraged the interaction of marketplace to marketplace coins until EA nuked the webapp! Again, there's no point discussing with the ignorant, I've tried to help you understand but head to brick springs to mind.

It makes alot of sense to stick to 'real' coins, its interesting how no-one calls coins fake or real because in the other games EA can trace what are 'counterfeit' coins and I reckon its probably the case now in Fifa. So for me if I can choose between interacting with marketplace or glitch why choose glitch coins, and not just in fifa 16 but in any fifa? We even paid more for the privilege and it made for great marketing and assurances to customers, win/win.......then the nuke :biggrin: damn you EA!!!!!

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes Great Marketing shame its all Bull though :smile:

Palmer post count (misery count) #24 ( and counting ), I think since fifa 14 posts you've been misery guys, whats wrong? Let it out, blub away you'll feel better for it! I reckon since palmertron3000 got rekt then came the sourness. Or maybe its just your core personality :roflmao:.

On another note, seems I did jinx things didn't I with the 'end of an era' quote lol!! Seems the more favorable real gold are going to be the currency of fools once again!!

Be interesting to see how some bot peeps do after getting dropped by their Chinese buyers like lead weights.

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be interesting to see how some bot peeps do after getting dropped by their Chinese buyers like lead weights.
Almost as interesting as watching the Sell your coins here page vanish from your site, or the price drop to below China Bulk prices
:smile:
And I'm a Happy Person Ningy I just like Pointing out when your Wrong / Lying....... and there is so much of it to point at

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost as interesting as watching the Sell your coins here page vanish from your site, or the price drop to below China Bulk prices
:smile:
And I'm a Happy Person Ningy I just like Pointing out when your Wrong / Lying....... and there is so much of it to point at

Does your lying about other lying = lying? Deary me your pants must be hot! :roflmao: Colin in hot pants ha ha! Life is boring when you know your messaging low bobs

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You happy you have your glitch supply back mr ninja? 
I mean mr evo, i forget with all them name changes

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You happy you have your glitch supply back mr ninja? 
I mean mr evo, i forget with all them name changes

Dave/Colin/Fifa fan/Palmer/le sulk .....yeah me too :thumbsup:.

I'm very happy with the latest events, means more marketplace coins come our way now :cool:

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm very happy with the latest events, means more marketplace coins come our way now :cool:
So your finally admitting your buying glitch coins...about time...you might get some respect back now

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Marketplace coins? Is setting the coins amount via the customer care API a way to regulate the economy, Mr. Adam Smith?

Top Bottom
Login
Register