Solved BO3 USB Modding

• Thread starter Brxphy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,992
Brxphy

Brxphy

Reaction score
Sin$
On the Xbox 360 it has loads of saves for mulitplayer stuff so i was thinking would it be possible that USB Mods might be possible

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible, they're very easy to edit, and it doesn't work online.

This has been posted before in this thread, with my response here:
I'm going to post this here, but previous CoDs show that it will be completely ignored and unused (watch it happen):

Just for the record, the structures for all of those should be in the ddl dump in my partial asset dump. The actual files might contain a small header (past the STFS header) but it should all still be right.

The stats structure (for the offline files, which is what those are) are found in the the fr (Free Run), mp and zm folders, with _offline being the ones you want. The loadouts folder is self-explanitory, with the _offline files again being the ones you want. Lastly is the User Settings. I'm willing to bet it's either ddl/common/external_data.ddl or ddl/common/profile_common.ddl. Since profile_common.ddl is usually used to define the GPD structure, I'm guessing external_data.ddl.

Look through those DDL files and it should tell you everything that you could possibly edit in those files on your HDD.

Upvote 0
Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
There wouldn't be any USB Mods for online MultiPlayer. You would need a modded console

Upvote 0
R

Runthis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean. I have a 360 I never even plug into Ethernet. I don't care about live. It's not an rgh box though.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register