What's new

Video Final Round + Sniper was OP? Well..

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Year two, and this 92 attack sniper still wrecks, even in year two. looool. Gameplay by me.

This is a high impact GOZEN-C sniper rifle with the perk Crowd Control. If you're a beast at sniping, this perk can really reward you two one shot kills without needing it to be precision shots.

LegendaryLSD

LegendaryLSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Year two, and this 92 attack sniper still wrecks, even in year two. looool. Gameplay by me.

This is a high impact GOZEN-C sniper rifle with the perk Crowd Control. If you're a beast at sniping, this perk can really reward you two one shot kills without needing it to be precision shots.

I'm hovering over the delete character option in order to get this gone... what should I do?

Oh... i just need to farm for green engrams? *loads the raid* -seriously, about to raid!

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hovering over the delete character option in order to get this gone... what should I do?

Oh... i just need to farm for green engrams? *loads the raid* -seriously, about to raid!

I obtained this sniper through year 1. You can probably still get it with a low light level character.

Top Bottom
Login
Register