What's new

Discussion Should I sell my XB1 for a PS4?

• Thread starter BallSaki
  • Start date
  • Views 3,387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haru

Haru

The Wise Wolf
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes because the Xbox One is terrible. This video i made can explain why.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could defend this failure of a console

Your assertion that the Xbox 360 was not an entertainment system is patently false. Its multimedia capabilities such as Windows Media Center integration, local media playback support and the ability to rent or purchase film and television content were heavily touted by Microsoft as being a major selling point for the console.

Furthermore, due to the recent addition of application support and its current highly affordable price point, the Xbox 360 is often purchased exclusively for entertainment purposes.

Zupah

Zupah

XBOX/PSN Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I own all 4 console platforms and I say playstation is superior overall, maybe not modding wise but just in my opinion overall.

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Your assertion that the Xbox 360 was not an entertainment system is patently false. Its multimedia capabilities such as Windows Media Center integration, local media playback support and the ability to rent or purchase film and television content were heavily touted by Microsoft as being a major selling point for the console.

Furthermore, due to the recent addition of application support and its current highly affordable price point, the Xbox 360 is often purchased exclusively for entertainment purposes.
The Xbox 360 wasn't advertised as this big entertainment system like the Xbox One. I wasn't saying you couldn't watch movies or anything on it because obviously you can. I'm saying that wasn't it's purpose. It's purpose was to play games. A console for gamers. Xbox One shifted it's focus to a dying media, cable television.

Dante vazey

Dante vazey

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if I should sell my XB1 so I can have DLCs early on CoD: BO3?

Let me know. :biggrin:
i would playstation is alot better in my opinnion better games better graphics and your not forced to online (my oppinion) if you like games with great storys and dramtic games go to ps4 if you just like games with less drama and alright exclusives go to XB1 :smile:

Zingzags

Zingzags

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's like asking if you should sell your soul to the devil it's just a months wait I mean if you have a lot of tenure and memories on Xbox NO. If you're brand new and dislike it I would say go ahead but at the end of the day it's up to you.

Gameruk84

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know at least 15 people who sell there xb1 to get a ps4. Ps4 is made more for the gamer. It's easier to use. I'd say yes do it ps4 rules.

hunter1515

hunter1515

Look behind you..
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! The ps4 is so much better and so much more simpler! Graphics are better too.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the PS4 is a better system but I think when it comes to playing online, the Xbox One is MUCH better.

And this is coming from someone who bought a PS4 and sold it like a month later. Then bought another PS4 and sold it in around 8 days lmao. I have 100mb connection and everything but the PS4 was working perfectly. The signal strength when using the PS4 is horrific for a lot of people (if you don't believe me feel free to Google 'PS4 connection problem' or something like that).

I'll probably buy a PS4 in the near future for games like Uncharted but I doubt I'll use it for anything more than single player games. And it's a shame 'cause like I said, the PS4 is a great console. And the layout is a lot simpler/easier to use.

Edit: Lmao at people saying "the graphics are better!" If you want better graphics, go and get a PC. The different between the PS4 and Xbox One is pretty much non existent unless you have eagle eyes.

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can't use ethernet, the next best thing is a powerline ethernet kit. PS4 still uses wireless N 2.4GHz, yes 5GHz is faster but the range is worse than 2.4GHz. If you can't use a powerline ethernet kit, you should probably relocate your router/modem/gateway closer to your PS4, unless you still live at home and can't do what you want.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like almost everyone is a butt hurt immature little kid. Come on guys there is no point in arguing cause who is going to win in the end? Nobody cause no one is going to change there opinion. I prefer Xbox but PS is good too, no console is a bad console it just depends on what you prefer. And to the people saying the PS has better graphics, that may have been true at the beginning of this console generation but now that Xbox has stepped up there coding skills and there is basically no difference in either graphics in all the newer games. Also don't forget the new UI coming in November that is 50% faster than the 360 UI (which was fast btw). I love both Xbox Live and PlayStation Plus cause they both have there own unique features. Now can everybody just stop arguing cause you are just wasting each others time.

K

katerulz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I can't really weigh in between them as I've never owned an Xbox. I can say that when it came down to buying a console back when I first wanted something to game on, there was big competition between xbox360 and the ps2. I went with the ps2 because of the games on it, not so much because of the system, which was fine for my use of what I was after. I guess it comes down to more what you are after as both consoles have different things to offer. Look at the new releases each have to offer coming up, check out their downloadable games etc, weigh prices & then choose. No one can really tell you. I've never seen anything wrong with Xbox though.

31IT3INV4SI0N

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell the only reason I got a PS4 was for Persona 5 and other JRPG or Japanese games. :tongue: Main reason being Persona 5. So if you aren't into any of those I'd pass. I also have a Xbone as well and I just use it for Halo mostly and Gears. Everything else I game on PC. But Persona 5 is well worth it in my opinion but if you haven't played the series or aren't really into JRPG's I'd say no. COD is sh*t now anyways.

DGK SNOOPEY

DGK SNOOPEY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The 360 and PS3 comparison was a lot closer, both decent consoles.
360 and Ps3 close are you serious the 360 was a much better console but for xbone and ps4 i would have to say ps4 for gaming related and xbone for overall entertainment

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes because the Xbox One is terrible. This video i made can explain why.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could defend this failure of a console

I myself own an Xbox One and i mean it's alright, i would definitely rather a PS4 but already have a bunch of games on the Xbox one.

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
I myself own an Xbox One and i mean it's alright, i would definitely rather a PS4 but already have a bunch of games on the Xbox one.
I have $140 sitting in my XBL account that will never be used unless some really great exclusive comes out that I just have to play

tekzibit

tekzibit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
360 and Ps3 close are you serious the 360 was a much better console but for xbone and ps4 i would have to say ps4 for gaming related and xbone for overall entertainment
You really have no idea, when you've owned both at the same time, talk. Just on hardware alone the PS3 was better lols.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really have no idea, when you've owned both at the same time, talk. Just on hardware alone the PS3 was better lols.
Yes the PS3 had better hardware but because the sdk was so confusing the Xbox 360 had better ports.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The ps4 is definitely a better console, but I wouldn't leave your friends from xb1. Playing any console without friends makes it no fun

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ps4 is definitely a better console, but I wouldn't leave your friends from xb1. Playing any console without friends makes it no fun
PS4 is definitely not better, the graphics in all the newer games are the same and running at the same resolution.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 is definitely not better, the graphics in all the newer games are the same and running at the same resolution.
Obvious they are they same if they are on both consoles. M$ really dropped the ball on the Xbox one, I mean the won the 360 vs ps3 console war, but wanted to make the ****ing thing a family console with windows 10 spy capabilities and ruin everything they had going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register