What's new

Discussion [NiNJA] 1 month KV ban times are back!

• Thread starter NiNJA
  • Start date
  • Views 6,923
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone who hasn't been reading about our new version, it also resolves all crashes/freezes that users were experiencing in certain conditions and reduces the memory usage and plugin size dramatically. Our main thread on 7S is here!

Last edited:
ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm shocked with this result, I never thought KVs will ever last this long again. back 2 months ago KV's lasting over 7 days was an excellent result but now 25 days and still counting this is insane.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
91095c5f3d.png

Hi guys, wanted to share some results for our beta and as this user has just crossed 25 days I felt like making a thread to discuss it! ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz is the customer who shared these results :wideyed:

1 month+ KV life is insane and reminds me of when I opened xboxlivestealth.com in 2012: KVs were 50-70USD each and lasted for weeks/months. :confused:

For anyone who hasn't been reading about our new version, it also resolves all crashes/freezes that users were experiencing in certain conditions and reduces the memory usage and plugin size dramatically. Prices are $10/$20/$40 for 1/3/7 days respectively, and our main thread on 7S is here!

Download: https://xbls.ninja/xeBuild_GUI_and_DL_BETA-YOU.NEED.TO.REFLASH.zip
How much is lifetime? I really want to invest my money into the server as you guys are the best.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you pay for something that is FREE? I just don't get why all these little kiddos are paying for stealth servers, when the service is free if you do it yourself.
Excuse me....
1. I'm not a kiddo.
2. I can put my money where I would like.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
That is fine if you are an adult and want to pay. Paying for something that is free, is just not a wise choice financially.
The whole, "paying for something that is free" argument is really stupid, IMO. Tons of people pay for things across the entire planet that are for free. Why do people pay for water, when you can get it for free? Na' mean?

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole, "paying for something that is free" argument is really stupid, IMO. Tons of people pay for things across the entire planet that are for free. Why do people pay for water, when you can get it for free? Na' mean?
We do pay for water xD. Water bills?

M

mrblazeit

Reaction score
Sin$
lol i understand that we buy things in life that are free (somewhat)... but it doesn't make it alright. Its almost like a slap in the face that we have to pay for something that is free, but if people are willing to buy it then let them...Just seems dumb as ****kk

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
No not really. I don't know what you mean. I don't pay for water, nor have I ever. I have a well on my land and the water flows for free to my house.

You make no sense paying for a service, when you can host the files yourself. You can spend your money helping others get richer. I really don't care. Just makes you look like a idiot thats all. 

Don't have water bills, when you have a well on your land. You just don't think do you?
Well I don't live in rural an area...

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean smarter?

Just leave it alone, and if you want to hand your money over to some other dude...like a chump, then be my guest.
Alrighty then mate. I guess your right, but, I can spend my money in what way I feel.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly... You go ahead and pay for something that is totally free. Because that makes sense. It's actually funny to hear people justify it. I don't mind if you keep going, for my personal laughs.
What do you mean 'totally free'?

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to vouch this thread because, I am currently using ninja and im over 20+ days and still going....

X

XeMackay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want Ninja so bad, it's just $750 for lifetime is ridiculous :frown:
Also, whenever Ninja have given out there files for free for a couple of days i have never had a problem with them.
Highly recommend this server.

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
750 usd jesus but seems like a good buy IMO if i had the money i would get

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
So you have spent 150$ just for ninja?? Or do you have lifetime
you got to get lifetime on the best #1 server out there. They killing the game and are guaranteed to be up and running every single dashboard. They have the best bypasses.

Not buying lifetime would be idiotic especially since these guys been around the scene for years upon years with the best knowledge in the industry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register