Sin$

Return of the mp7?

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
YES! Finally. I can't wait for the return of the mp7, I hope they bring back claymores.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a link to the video? The gameplay has been taken down by activision :frown:

ST3V3HACKER

ST3V3HACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be a buzzkill, but I'm 90% sure it's just a placeholder or just used for testing. The M27 and the Remington are in the files as well and are the same models as the ones in BO2; they just imported them along with other assets from their past games. I do miss the MP7 though :frown:

IMG_4656.png

IMG_4659.png

Fri3ndsUWannaB34

Fri3ndsUWannaB34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be a buzzkill, but I'm 90% sure it's just a placeholder or just used for testing. The M27 and the Remington are in the files as well and are the same models as the ones in BO2; they just imported them along with other assets from their past games. I do miss the MP7 though :frown:

IMG_4656.png

IMG_4659.png

They already have a shotgun thats very similar to the Remington.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is going to be the best SMG in the game, I got a feeling already.

CLASSIC COD3X

CLASSIC COD3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The MP7 ****ing shreds people, earlier I got a 5 man feed in about 3 seconds. 40 bullets, high rate of fire and quick time to kill. So far I haven't even had anybody say anything about me using these classified guns. I don't think people realize what they are and since there isn't any anti cheat or VAC in the beta I think it's safe to play around with.

Azsry

Azsry

Getting There
EotM Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The MP7 ****ing shreds people, earlier I got a 5 man feed in about 3 seconds. 40 bullets, high rate of fire and quick time to kill. So far I haven't even had anybody say anything about me using these classified guns. I don't think people realize what they are and since there isn't any anti cheat or VAC in the beta I think it's safe to play around with.
People only started caring yesterday when half our lobby was using them. The MP7 is by no means finished, so I suspect they'll nerf it to death before release.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
an't wait to use the MP7. It looks like it will destroy.
I love using the MP7 in BF4 so I'm confident I will enjoy it in BO3

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope it gets added but where's my pp... :cry:

Top Bottom