What's new

Discussion How many minecraft servers have you had?

• Thread starter NextGenModding
  • Start date
  • Views 1,528
N

NextGenModding

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, today i would like to ask the community, how many minecraft servers have you run/had?, i've had a couple, all been successful, but just sometimes it comes to a unfortunate issue or a big problem with IRL problems that you have to shut the server down.

So i'm currently wondering how many servers have you had? or how many server are you still running?, let me know below :smile:

Irnye

Irnye

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've had one great server, but a few nonsuccessful servers when I was quite young. :smile:

N

NextGenModding

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i can understand, most young people quite there servers just due to the lack of players on the server, but what they need to understand is to take the new players suggestions to make the server better, and taking there suggestion forward will help to attract more people.

Until you ask every new member entering your server for a suggestion to improve the server and they all say no one, that's when you can finishing of editing , and coding more plugins for your server or adding stuff to your server.

Mainly is to be fair with the rules on the server, and to have a decent amount of knowledge on running a minecraft server, and how to handle situations between player and player, and decision making is the main thing, also another main thing to do is to listen the community and watch it grow, young people need to know that (when your running a minecraft server it's going to get a quiet a few players on at first, then some of them might leave and some of them might actually stay, but a new minecraft server will not go popular straight away and that's what young people need to understand :smile:

Irnye

Irnye

Reaction score
Sin$
Too many failures

Talking about me? You understand I was 10 when I started my first server, right? I'm quite older since then obviously.

Yes i can understand, most young people quite there servers just due to the lack of players on the server, but what they need to understand is to take the new players suggestions to make the server better, and taking there suggestion forward will help to attract more people.

Until you ask every new member entering your server for a suggestion to improve the server and they all say no one, that's when you can finishing of editing , and coding more plugins for your server or adding stuff to your server.

Mainly is to be fair with the rules on the server, and to have a decent amount of knowledge on running a minecraft server, and how to handle situations between player and player, and decision making is the main thing, also another main thing to do is to listen the community and watch it grow, young people need to know that (when your running a minecraft server it's going to get a quiet a few players on at first, then some of them might leave and some of them might actually stay, but a new minecraft server will not go popular straight away and that's what young people need to understand :smile:

Definitely! Those are some great tips young people should follow to start learning.

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Talking about me? You understand I was 10 when I started my first server, right? I'm quite older since then obviously.

Definitely! Those are some great tips young people should follow to start learning.
Talking about myself

Irnye

Irnye

Reaction score
Sin$
I think that young people need to understand that putting their server on PMC and MinecraftServers and calling it good won't lead them to success. Time should be spent without a server moderating and helping other servers to learn the ropes, especially what plugins need to be used in order to provide a pleasant experience for the players, thus driving traffic.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've ran 3 servers so far, one of which is SinCraft which shall never be spoken of again. Red Red

I've also run 2 other servers with some YouTubers but only 1 of them is still open today.

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I've ran 3 servers so far, one of which is SinCraft which shall never be spoken of again. Red Red

I've also run 2 other servers with some YouTubers but only 1 of them is still open today.
****ing. Sincraft. I deleted the map accidentally more times then i can remember.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing. Sincraft. I deleted the map accidentally more times then i can remember.
Want to start up SinCraft v28? :tongue:

Last edited:
Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've run around three servers, two of them being private. The other one was doing pretty well for about three months, but had to shut it down.

GlitchPro

GlitchPro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had 1 good one, generating around $2,000 in funds. It ran for a few years, but had an outstanding community

B

bandass

Reaction score
Sin$
Its a roleplaying server, MafiaCraft relocates you to an NYC-like city and asks what you will make of yourself. Will you join the police and uphold the law, or join the underworld and make money on the drug circuit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
One and that was enough for me this was Jelp which is about it. Costing too much on the bank I also put a fair bit of time into it which I could've been more productive with.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There have been at least 10 Sincraft servers. Isn't that right Adolfin Adolfin ?

Other than that..I've had over 50 servers, partially thanks to me being an employee with one of the most popular Server Rental websites. Only one of those servers where successful...

Top Bottom
Login
Register