• Thread starter VCking
  • Start date
  • Views 4,023
VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit1: If anyone has any suggestions, I will happily try. I probably won't be in at all tomorrow

I'm willing to be a guinea pig on ps4 but only if you're not a new member (paranoid about rockstar accts). Also, I can't use my mic because my whole house is sleeping

I don't see the race in my bookmarks, but I have an invisible wavepoint in my garage and it allows me to join the race and dupe as usual. I can see my cars and have already duped 4 more cars

Things to consider:
- I am hitting daily sell limit on all cars bought online. I think rockstar might have added this to the rusty rebels
- I have not turned off my ps4 but I have entered rest mode, swapped characters, gone into single player, changed sessions
- I invited my friend to the job. When he went up the ramp before me (ie entered his garage) he could not see his cars. When I went up the ramp first, he was able to see my cars

Last edited:
D

Daniel Santoni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm willing to be a guinea pig on ps4 but only if you're not a new member (paranoid about rockstar accts). Also, I can't use my mic because my whole house is sleeping

I don't see the race in my bookmarks, but I have an invisible wavepoint in my garage and it allows me to join the race and dupe as usual. I can see my cars and have already duped 4 more cars

Things to consider:
- I am hitting daily limit on all cars bought online. I think rockstar might have added this to the rusty rebels
- I have not turned off my ps4 but I have entered rest mode, swapped characters, gone into single player, changed sessions
- I invited my friend to the job. When he went up the ramp before me (ie entered his garage) he could not see his cars. When I went up the ramp first, he was able to see my cars
Add me?

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing personal since I'm also new, but I'm not adding new accts. Would strongly recommend not posting your gamertag here

B

brampower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in the same boat as you. You can change sessions etc.

Once you either completely turn your PS4 off, or you close the GTA game completely (by launching another game for example) you will get the hotfix as well. Guaranteed.

To people asking for invites: don't bother. The only reason it works for him is because he didn't get the hotfix yet. You did.

L

Leinad11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am still able to hit the race I created and successfully dupe cars, haven't encountered any sell limits as yet. I have managed to get all of the cars I wanted, except a Hearse. Now I am using it as a money glitch. I am expecting that I will finally have to reset the application by the end of the week.

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am still able to hit the race I created and successfully dupe cars, haven't encountered any sell limits as yet. I have managed to get all of the cars I wanted, except a Hearse. Now I am using it as a money glitch. I am expecting that I will finally have to reset the application by the end of the week.

I think the sell limit had to do with me duping a dupe. Not sure what else could have caused it unless rockstar added it to the rusty rebels

L

Leinad11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the sell limit had to do with me duping a dupe. Not sure what else could have caused it
I have been using my "Original" Panto to merge over Rebels and sell for 212K. From the large number of reports I think a daily limit is coming to get me. Time to bank some cars on my second char.

Devil3848

Devil3848

Devil420Rejects
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it working again or what and did you have the race befor the patched and if so did you fall in to the fake one when they patched it. ?????????

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it working again or what and did you have the race befor the patched and if so did you fall in to the fake one when they patched it. ?????????
I entered rest mode but never turned off the ps4 completely so that could be why as the other user suggested. I don't fall into a "fake" garage and can see my cars

L

Leinad11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Console on Rest Mode to avoid the hot-fix. I made the race before the patch but I have since made a new and improved one with no issues, however I guarantee that it wont work once I reset.

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been using my "Original" Panto to merge over Rebels and sell for 212K. From the large number of reports I think a daily limit is coming to get me. Time to bank some cars on my second char.
Heard a rumor about being able to get the supermoto Sanchez using this glitch but keep getting regular tires on mine. You know anything about this?

L

Leinad11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heard a rumor about being able to get the supermoto Sanchez using this glitch but keep getting regular tires on mine. You know anything about this?
I will test out tonight and let you know. Can you provide any more info on the Supermoto?

Devil3848

Devil3848

Devil420Rejects
Reaction score
Sin$
I entered rest mode but never turned off the ps4 completely so that could be why as the other user suggested. I don't fall into a "fake" garage and can see my cars
Sorry for this may sound dumb but what is rest mode

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will test out tonight and let you know. Can you provide any more info on the Supermoto?
nothing other than a user on Reddit saying that you can get it with no other response.
BTW these are all the unique cars you can get (only ones I'm aware of, may be more)

- (Offroad) Mariachi (Tornado) - Not only a rare car, but only way to get it colored as far as I know

- (Muscle) Stallion - double soft-top

- (SUV) Beejay XL - comes with Michael in the back seat under a blanket (Warning: A couple of users have reported glitchy games after obtaining this. I have not had an issue)

- (Sports Classic) Coquette Classic - Double-backed

- (Super) Voltic - triangle on roof

- (Muscle) Ruiner - glitched t-top (has both the glass and panels)

- (Sports Classic) normal Roosevelt

- (Motorcycle) normal Sovereign

- (Cycles) colored BMX's (Warning: takes up garage space and you risk getting the glitch where you cant use the space anymore)

Tweakthisglitch

Tweakthisglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way i believe that a hotfix works is that it goes through rockstar servers not through your consol... also ive seen various videos of this glitch still in action one came from frieght train .. its only on se7ensins that says patched... it has been attempted to be patched its abit more challenging to hit now ... i suggest this need more testing and confirmation 
Sorry for this may sound dumb but what is rest mode
Rest mode is when the console isnt actually shut down its just in sleep mode just like a computer (pc) when it has a sleep or sleep mode

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
L Leinad11 the supermoto is (I think) just a sanchez with different rims. Back on PS3 I brought in a Sanchez with bobber tires so even now on ps4 I can change the wheel color inside LSC. Pretty sure that's all the supermoto is

Top Bottom
Login
Register