Solved Horizon's DLCs, how?

• Thread starter Riciardgo98
  • Start date
  • Views 1,019
R

Riciardgo98

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi people, this is like the second 3ead that i write here...
So, i found on the internet a guide on how to unlock dlcs with horizon without being a diamond user... I downloaded the files for Bioshock Infinite, then put them on my HD and then on the xbox, it worked. Now, is it possible to do the same with halo 4's dlc maps?
I'm not asking how to unlock everything about the equipment, but the question is
Can I download the dlcs maps using horizon? And if the answer is yes, How?
Sorry for bad english, I'm not English :wink:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi people, this is like the second 3ead that i write here...
So, i found on the internet a guide on how to unlock dlcs with horizon without being a diamond user... I downloaded the files for Bioshock Infinite, then put them on my HD and then on the xbox, it worked. Now, is it possible to do the same with halo 4's dlc maps?
I'm not asking how to unlock everything about the equipment, but the question is
Can I download the dlcs maps using horizon? And if the answer is yes, How?
Sorry for bad english, I'm not English :wink:
To be honest, I didn't even know you could unlock DLC using Horizon period. I feel like you should repeat the process with Halo 4. Also, what guide were you following out of curiosity?

Upvote 0
Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It appears the files are merely on the Horizon forums, the program has nothing to do with it.

Those files are simply ripped from Game Of The Year copies of games, which depending on the dev can just have a Content folder containing essentially DRM-free PIRS files (or is it LIVE idr) that can be used by anyone.

However, the GOTY version of Halo 4 does not have the DLC on-disc, it only supplies codes to get them from XBL. So the answer to the question is no.

Upvote 0
R

Riciardgo98

Reaction score
Sin$
So there isn't any content downloadable DRM-free?
I don't even know what DRM stands for... Sorry for my bad preparation... I thought that i'd do this like i did for bioshock infinite, because also there i read that the dlc contents have to be downloaded

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register