• Total voters
Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about it, but you can only use one at a time and I didn't want to frustrate or piss off those who don't have at least one.
I hear that. Although, I really don't think its worth being upset over. It's a great Launcher, but it's not the god weapon everyone makes it out to be. Only time I ever really use it is for Crota.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear that. Although, I really don't think its worth being upset over. It's a great Launcher, but it's not the god weapon everyone makes it out to be. Only time I ever really use it is for Crota.
it is entirely the god launcher everyone makes it out to be, it does exactly what a god launcher does, and takes out gods -demigods?- quicker than anything else :wink: useful in so many situations

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Got one from the Nightfall not too long ago, dismantled it almost right away.

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
Guessing you have at least one already than?
No, couldn't stand seeing it in my inventory due to everyone's obsession over it and so I decided to dismantle all of them. Had a few that were maxed out and they gave me plenty of exotic shards. So they still have use.
if you're wondering, I have dismantled 4 of them. 2 of which were already fully upgraded.

Last edited:
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No, couldn't stand seeing it in my inventory due to everyone's obsession over it and so I decided to dismantle all of them. Had a few that were maxed out and they gave me plenty of exotic shards. So they still have use.
if you're wondering, I have dismantled 4 of them. 2 of which were already fully upgraded.
To each there own, once I get another one I am keeping it haha, I love it. It will probably be a while before I get another one due to how hard it is to get one but i'm content with that, even if I never get one again, it would suck, but w/e. Plenty of other good rocket launchers, the only reason it's so powerful is the wolfpack rounds.

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
To each there own, once I get another one I am keeping it haha, I love it. It will probably be a while before I get another one due to how hard it is to get one but i'm content with that, even if I never get one again, it would suck, but w/e. Plenty of other good rocket launchers, the only reason it's so powerful is the wolfpack rounds.
I agree, it is a very nice gun, but I couldn't stand it anymore after seeing how everyone is obsessing over it. I even told a few raid groups I was with that I dismantled a few and why I did so, then they kicked me from their group.
I do like how almost everyone I tell that to gets transfixed in disbelief. Their reactions are great!

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree, it is a very nice gun, but I couldn't stand it anymore after seeing how everyone is obsessing over it. I even told a few raid groups I was with that I dismantled a few and why I did so, then they kicked me from their group.
I do like how almost everyone I tell that to gets transfixed in disbelief. Their reactions are great!
If they had one they wouldn't care that you got rid of yours. Sad truth lol.

Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I
it is entirely the god launcher everyone makes it out to be, it does exactly what a god launcher does, and takes out gods -demigods?- quicker than anything else :wink: useful in so many situations
Useful? Yes. It deals damage far beyond and other weapon. But I'd still rather have an Exotic Primary in most cases over an Exotic heavy. Just me though.

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine the Sunday before the dark below dlc dropped. I got the Vex and a Gally from Atheon at the same time. I needed both so I was very happy. I have had 3 more two from nfalls one from Gorgon chest in v.o.g. I have played 916 hours on these 3 characters.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine the Sunday before the dark below dlc dropped. I got the Vex and a Gally from Atheon at the same time. I needed both so I was very happy. I have had 3 more two from nfalls one from Gorgon chest in v.o.g. I have played 916 hours on these 3 characters.
Sounds like you earned yours haha damn man.

UKsFLAMEZ

UKsFLAMEZ

I Like It, I like It A Lot..
Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine from a nightfall. I was about 300 hours played at the time.

Yet a friend of mine nearly 2000 hours played, and still hasn't got one lol

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I

Useful? Yes. It deals damage far beyond and other weapon. But I'd still rather have an Exotic Primary in most cases over an Exotic heavy. Just me though.
I hear you, but most ppl use it as a situational weapon. For instance me and a buddy can easily two man Crota on normal at level 32 2 Gally shots and ScrotaM takes a knee. Also if your skilled you can solo Crota with a Gally fairly easily. But I and most of my clan don't keep it equipped while we are doing odds and ends things. Its just a awesome luxury to have it's just a bad a$$ boss blaster. I have never used it in PvP, in that regard I agree a 100%. But overall I just think most ppl equip it as needed. So its not really taking up a spot. I usually won't use mine until the end of a strike if I want to hurry it up. Anyhow take care and happy looting. Can't wait for house of wolves, and to be able to blind enemies as a warlock fun times!!

Weeaboo

Weeaboo

Hey fatty boom boom! Hit me wif da ching ching!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like Gjallarhorn is a common drop at this point I have 1k hours on each of my characters so meh

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
96 hours of total gameplay, got my gally from one of this weeks nightfalls on my 2nd char, I was super happy considering I got literally NOTHING worthwhile on the first one haha.

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just got my 2nd gally just now from a exotic chest

man i was like holy @#$% no way me

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got over 1000 hrs and never had one drop for me. I bought mine back when xur sold it..

UKsFLAMEZ

UKsFLAMEZ

I Like It, I like It A Lot..
Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my 2nd last night in the nightfall, (708 hours)

Top Bottom
Login
Register