What's new

Mod Menu GTA: Online Online Bypass 1.31 WIP | Mod Menu Mega Thread | Info Thread

D

danielkitchen

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that this method does work.... I was unable to copy the GTAVLauncher for some reason it said I needed admin rights... so I left that and just copied the other two and it works

E

Exoticdays

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though this isn't set in New York, It'd be cool to eventually see an Avengers Tower and another Iron Man mod, maybe be able to play as Ultron as well

C4Tinator

C4Tinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works for me, I just replaced all three files. The multiplayer, in the other hand, seems to not be working properly. Sucks but what was I expecting anyway...

LazySins

LazySins

Reaction score
Sin$
im currently adding a .ini so people can customise the keys to how they want, what we have done so far
- Removed Access To Stats Menu
- Added Rpm Multiplier
- Added Temporary Speedo Until We Can Texture Edit
- Added Car Jumper
- Added Drawable Rockstar Logo On Any T Shirt , Jacket etc
- Added Physics Gun
- Changed Notification To In Game Notification
- Added Keyboard For Custom Inputs Peds, Model, Objects And Vehicle
- Added Police Uniform
- Added Santa Clothes
- Added Elf Clothes
- Added Snow Man Clothes
- Added Apparel Editor

daq5m6B.jpg

UK0Nj6b.jpg

pls release this apparel editor, my online mod is working. i just want the uniform XD Thnx!

G

guywithats

Reaction score
Sin$
This will make menu's (.asi) work for everyone again !

1. download these 3 files (you only need 2 https://mega.co.nz/#F!q88RwL5I!Rk136GJGXNNAo2bAtKiAYQ
2. Update your game, if its already update thats good.
3. Start up gta v , now when it started up ctrl+delete and end the process of GTA 5.exe
4. The GTA V launcher should eventually popup giving u this
retry.jpg

5. Without click anything at this popup replace the just download files at step one, which are the | "gta 5.exe" and the "update.rpf" (original update.rpf is stored in the update folder)
with the original files at Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V
6. If you replaced the files, click retry !

7. Mod like hell xD everything works again

Also posted a thread about this

this doesn't work for sure, game is crashing.

G

guywithats

Reaction score
Sin$
I did exact same thing as you described, and game crashes when loading online, tried multiple time (steam version) and doesn't work for sure.

MrScavanger

MrScavanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there another solotion insted of copieing these files like an uppdated version of the .dll ore somthing

mrmontana

mrmontana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will make menu's (.asi) work for everyone again !

1. download these 3 files (you only need 2 https://mega.co.nz/#F!q88RwL5I!Rk136GJGXNNAo2bAtKiAYQ
2. Update your game, if its already update thats good.
3. Start up gta v , now when it started up ctrl+delete and end the process of GTA 5.exe
4. The GTA V launcher should eventually popup giving u this
retry.jpg

5. Without click anything at this popup replace the just download files at step one, which are the | "gta 5.exe" and the "update.rpf" (original update.rpf is stored in the update folder)
with the original files at Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V
6. If you replaced the files, click retry !

7. Mod like hell xD everything works again

Also posted a thread about this
it works for me but I can not join my friends

AlwayskaffaBro

AlwayskaffaBro

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you getting it to work? I start the game up and close it through task manager but social club just pops up and tells me to re-enter my log in info.

try going to www.rockstargames.com login to social club and remember password and login bla bla bla 
it works for me but I can not join my friends

I believe you can only join people with patch 1.24.
This does look like a good way for cracked multiplayer tho xD if we all keep playing 1.24 xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register