What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because that user was FROM the UK.

Use KVs from the same region your console and account and IP are from.

_kernelmodz_

_kernelmodz_

◡◠∙∙∙KĘŖŊĘŁრØÐŽ∙∙∙◠◡
Reaction score
Sin$
To understand this correctly, MS is now checking the KV region, in the XOSC challenge? Is this something new that your team has picked up on in the code?
Yep, about 10 different reports now of people OUTSIDE the US, using US KEYVAULTS and getting banned almost instantly, even after I provided them a free KV to test (that I know are unshared).

At least one of those UK users, then acquired a UK keyvault and has been on for 60 minutes and counting.

Region matters people. We will look into spoofing it or at least releasing a tool to show you the region of a KV so that sellers can properly inform you before you buy

LocationMods

LocationMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and i am also to believe you making a tool to check the region of the KV ect

when will this be ready to use?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
XOSC is completely defeated, so if they are cross-checking the KV region it's in the XAM/HV challenge or just going through LOGS on their end (KV region is obviously monitored and gathered)

EDIT: Next XEX will likely include the "KV Region:" in the HUD just like it used to show "KV Serial Number"

EDIT2: Inspected the KV of the ONE user from the USA using a 100% USA keyvault who still only lasted 5 minutes:
b8020da23e.png

:banghead:
Please do not EDIT YOUR KVS AT ALL. YOU ARE BREAKING THE SIGNATURE!

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I will give it a try tonight and see how it goes ... I haven't been for the past week ...

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
really interesting found guys good job , something really we can work from .

Cr8iveBoratXps

Cr8iveBoratXps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get fatal crash when loading AW in MP can you fix it heard from more useres

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Working as hard as we can. Got great success for quite a few people, the UK person on a UK KV I mentioned on the last page ended up lasting 9 hours. Testers on RGL (who re-flashed with KV built into NAND) are unbanned for hours and still going.

Last edited:
MR MODZ R US

MR MODZ R US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
209fd04ab1.png

Working as hard as we can. Got great success for quite a few people, the UK person on a UK KV I mentioned on the last page ended up lasting 9 hours. Testers on RGL (who re-flashed with KV built into NAND) are unbanned for hours and still going.
And that was me from uk used uk kv flashed to nand bypass is fine im about too load second kv in will update ninja on outcome good work lads still #NO1 Bypass if anyone geting bad problems please try this = region kv + flash to NAND and remove xbdm.xex working fine !

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been on for the past two hours on a NTSC-U (American) KV and still going strong. :smile:. Rich Home Quan has also been online for the past 4 hours and is also going strong.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
At this point, from the reports I'm getting, over half of the people using the service are LASTING and not getting instantly banned.

We are obviously still working tireless to try and prevent ANY bans from happening, but results are extremely varied right now. If you are getting instant banned, TRY MY RECOMMENDED STEPS and don't continue to pour KVs into the problem. Microsoft added yet another XOSC variant recently and we are working as fast as we can

Recommended steps:
Code:
1) BUILD A NEW IMAGE WITH KV BUILT IN AND FLASH TO NAND
(Do NOT re-use mobile*.dat files: "nomobile" dashlaunch option)
http://puu.sh/h6KR6/02bf573b37.png

2) ERASE ALL profiles that have touched XBL

3) CLEAR cache of system storage

4) CHANGE your WAN (internet) IP if possible

5) USE A KV FROM YOUR OWN REGION, and IDEALLY matching your console type!

6) DO NOT USE NEIGHBORHOOD/XBDM PLUGIN! Launch games with XEXMenu for now, it's perfectly safe

6a) PLEASE TRY DISABLING EVERY PLUGIN EXCEPT NiNJA and then add them one by one until you start getting insta-banned again

If you followed ALL my recommended steps and are still getting instant banned, I need to start gathering statistics and seeing if there's a specific motherboard type, hardware combination, or 'hack' type (RGH/RGH2/JTAG) that is triggering these bans. That means I need you to AIM me with a dump+CPUKey of your console that's experiencing bans, as well as the KV you used, and whether or not your HDD is an official MS one, and whether or not your DVD drive is flashed.

Please keep in mind EVERY other server with more than 10-15 people on it, is receiving instant bans right now.
If you use some ancient offline files with outdated XOSC and one byte changed, you are probably the only person doing that, and therefore flying under the radar of M$'s pattern detection. Please see what happens if 20+ people use your "good response"

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
At this point, from the reports I'm getting, over half of the people using the service are LASTING and not getting instantly banned.

We are obviously still working tireless to try and prevent ANY bans from happening, but results are extremely varied right now. If you are getting instant banned, TRY MY RECOMMENDED STEPS and don't continue to pour KVs into the problem. Microsoft added yet another XOSC variant recently and we are working as fast as we can

Recommended steps:
Code:
1) BUILD A NEW IMAGE WITH KV BUILT IN AND FLASH TO NAND
(Do NOT re-use mobile*.dat files: "nomobile" dashlaunch option)
http://puu.sh/h6KR6/02bf573b37.png

2) ERASE ALL profiles that have touched XBL

3) CLEAR cache of system storage

4) CHANGE your WAN (internet) IP if possible

5) USE A KV FROM YOUR OWN REGION!

6) DO NOT USE NEIGHBORHOOD/XBDM PLUGIN! Launch games with XEXMenu for now, it's perfectly safe

6a) PLEASE TRY DISABLING EVERY PLUGIN EXCEPT NiNJA and then add them one by one until you start getting insta-banned again

If you followed ALL my recommended steps and are still getting instant banned, I need to start gathering statistics and seeing if there's a specific motherboard type, hardware combination, or 'hack' type (RGH/RGH2/JTAG) that is triggering these bans. That means I need you to AIM me with a dump+CPUKey of your console that's experiencing bans, as well as the KV you used, and whether or not your HDD is an official MS one, and whether or not your DVD drive is flashed.

Please keep in mind EVERY other server with more than 10-15 people on it, is receiving instant bans right now.
If you use some ancient offline files with outdated XOSC and one byte changed, you are probably the only person doing that, and therefore flying under the radar of M$'s pattern detection. Please see what happens if 20+ people use your "good response"
These are the same steps I used earlier when we were testing, working like a charm. I've been on for almost 5 hours, and Rich Home Quan has been on for 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register