• Start date
  • Views 73,405
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix2317

Phoenix2317

Reaction score
Sin$
odd lvl request but is there a way i can get boosted to lvl 25 and some money on bl2 on ps4. i lost my character somehow today and would like to be able to continue playing with some friends. PSN phoenix2317

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ready when you are and thanks again
I just trying to sort my saves out, will do in about 5min. 
Handsome collection, Borderlands 2 (PS4). Do you want me to PM you the items or just tell you through voice/msg on PSN?

-Thanks again
I will boost first and if you still need anything after let me know here or send a message on psn 
odd lvl request but is there a way i can get boosted to lvl 25 and some money on bl2 on ps4. i lost my character somehow today and would like to be able to continue playing with some friends. PSN phoenix2317
I can try close to that 
Hey man would you be boost me to max level and dupe a few specific items for me? It would be greatly appreciated. PSN-AccordFox

Friend request sent

Last edited:
R

rechbrad

Reaction score
Sin$
"Handsome collection what game? I will boost first and if you still need anything after let me know here or send a message on psn"

BL2, just send me and invite whenever your ready :smile:

brodybeatdown

brodybeatdown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the boost. May I get another on borderlands 2?

N

NUGGET CRUNCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im PSN. RAGGING_JAMACIAN im on ps4
Can i get max level and max money and moonstone and all best stuff you recomend
And skins if u can im new to psn from xbox or i would have done this my self sorry to be such a bother if u have time i would really appreciate it
So best everything i guess because i dont know whats good but thanks if u can

E

ECtotheKO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I would like a lvl 72 boost on ps4 and Infinity pistol and maybe a few legendary's, Lost all my xbox stuff when i switched to ps4 thanks Psn ECtotheKO

N

NUGGET CRUNCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, tomorrow, i'm on GMT time
Are u able to give me max money and stuff when ur on next i also sent u a friend req please add me it would mean alot
And thank you for doin this for the ppl of 7sin

DaExecutor

DaExecutor

Reaction score
Sin$
Just would like to boost up to 72 and get a infinity pistol and some other legendaries if possible. DaExecutor is psnid

V

veshani

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there my psn is veshani I would like some boosts on ps4 pre sequel and please add me and pm me through psn thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register