Discussion Found a VC Glitch

• Thread starter Message
  • Start date
  • Views 2,234
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Its pretty cool if you grind you might get 100-130k a hour maybe a hour and a half

i will only be releasing it to people i trust so post for it ill send some pms out

B Blake Alverson will automatically get it <3

TweaksNYC

TweaksNYC

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm almost sure you don't trust me, but I would LOVE if you shared the glitch with me. PLEASE! lol

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm almost sure you don't trust me, but I would LOVE if you shared the glitch with me. PLEASE! lol
Yea never mind its just if you have ****** connection and you get kicked out of park i thought if you unplug your wired connection it would work but it does not :frown:

Swagg3r

Swagg3r

Swag, Yolo, uMadBro???
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea never mind its just if you have ****** connection and you get kicked out of park i thought if you unplug your wired connection it would work but it does not :frown:
*Removed*
But this method does work 100%.

Last edited:
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone posted the glitch on Operation Sports... Get all you can as this will be patched soon.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone posted the glitch on Operation Sports... Get all you can as this will be patched soon.
So get in a came, and than get disconnected? 500 vc.. just play mycareer lol? Or is there something i'm missing?

E

enjoi4853

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this what was posted on OS with the shoe glitch or is this something else?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this what was posted on OS with the shoe glitch or is this something else?
Something else, but i'd take advantage of the shoe glitch, I seen it posted in the 2k forums since I can't find anybody to play with on these forums, I have a couple people I ranked up a bit in the park we were on a big win streak for a while.

Top Bottom
Login
Register