Reaction score
Sin$
you cant mw2 on cod5 you could you had 4 or 5 options of sound to turn down/up

E

eillest snipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhmmm pure insanity, your an idiot dude. The purpose to turn off music in mw2 is to be able to hear peoples footsteps in the last 40 seconds of the round. Regardless even if youve turtle beaches or not. I would like to do this to if its possible. Maybe you should go
"chuck" your 70 post and join date of january out the window "kiddo".

lewisexploit

lewisexploit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
actually no because i didnt go into forums and start flaming people so if your gonna start flaming someone because of a opnion than make sure you have some post count to back it up

What does post count matter, you even joined in 2010 and still have 70 posts.
That shows how much of an e-Gangster you are.

Up Your Viva

Up Your Viva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to report every single post i see from pure insanity when flaming, i have viewed multiple threads where he flames anyone who does think the same as him, i have not seen one contribution from him, he serves no purpose on this site at all.

K

KraZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Up Your Viva said:
I'm going to report every single post i see from pure insanity when flaming, i have viewed multiple threads where he flames anyone who does think the same as him, i have not seen one contribution from him, he serves no purpose on this site at all.

You sir, are a genius.

Frylock

Frylock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
wow you have tb's kid mommy buy them for you? get a good headset then come talk to me

You are a moron. You also don't understand the OP because you obviously only play game types where you spawn instantly after dieing. If you only played Search and Destroy, let alone HC S&D, you would understand how helpful being able to hear the things happening on the map and not useless music for no reason.

C

cris2900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
yeah i have astro a40s i have no issues with the last 30 seconds of any game. WASTE OF TIME ENOUGH SAID
Ok emme tell you sumthin I youre gunna keep posting the same things just cuz you want him to change his mid GTFO of this post and be normal ,GOD DARN!!<_<

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
actually no because i didnt go into forums and start flaming people so if your gonna start flaming someone because of a opnion than make sure you have some post count to back it up

now come on..............are you for real:?
"make sure you have some post count to back it up" :confused:cared:LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
kid you really need run back under your bridge,nothing to troll here just some one asking a valid question.
you've been on the site for 5min's dont let it go to your head

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly think it is a decent idea. No music means you can hear background sounds/enemies better.

Also, for the people that joined in 2010 that try to start flame wars...

SmallLiberal.png

*cough* PuRE iNSaNItY *cough*

J

James Iz A Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
yeah i have astro a40s i have no issues with the last 30 seconds of any game. WASTE OF TIME ENOUGH SAID
[[BEGIN RANT]]
It's People Like You who Piss Everyone On This Forum Off by Repeatedly Arguing Just So You Can Get Your Post Count Up...

If The Guy Wants To Post A Thread About Modding The Sound It's The Same As Modding Your 10th Prestige..

What Your Saying Makes No Sence Since You Are On A Modding Site..

I Agree With Him And WouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuTo Honestly Get Rid Of ALL Sound Except For Foot Steps..

He Wants To Hear Them More Clearly As The Game Is about To End...

Everytime That Pops Up I Run And Plant The Bomb And NEVER Die Untill After Its Planted And I Try To Run...

I Myself Cant Even Hear My Own Foot Steps While That's Playing..

and Honestly This Is A Modding Community..

It's For All Around Modding..

So Why Not Stop Waisting Your Time Replying With Your Useless Bull **** And Actually Help The Guy And Heres The Part Where You Stop Reading.
[[END RANT]]

[[BEGIN ANSWER]]
As For The Guy Asked..

I Highly Doubt You Could Mod Or Rename Or Even Take Out The Music Files Without A JTag. (Reason Being Is Because It Was Built Into The Game Same As The xex Stuff)

Although It Might Be Possible With A Flashed Xbox I Am Not 100% Sure
[[END ANSWER]]

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if i havent read the past 2/3 pages because after having read the unneccessary flaming on the first page i gave up :frown:

INSTANT SOLUTION
Put any old mp3 or wma on a memory stick and plug it into a usb port on your xbox 360
Go into the guide and select "choose music"
Select the music file you put on your mem pen
Pause the music unless you want to listen to it loop over and over again
Enjoy the lack of theatrical music and disregard the imbeciles shouting at you through the internet :thumbup:

Add thanks if this helped :thumbup:

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
omfg wtf is wrong with you guys flaming each other?!

the thread was already answered stating that its not possible in this game, in cod5 it was cuz they added a in-game volume setting. mw2 only has game volume. i hate it too because his voice is annoying when im trying to listen to the environment lol.

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU'RE ALL THAT'S LEFT FINISH THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds are packed into fastfiles in the ISO, removing them would cause an error.

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be great to be able to disable this....hopefully a option will be implemented in a future update....

turdferguson92

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
omg yes i totally agree with the op's problem. i can't stand the stupid music. i would use sitrep pro, but honestly who uses sitrep. they shouldn't have put the cheezy music in in the first place.

an update fix for this would be nice.

^^ exactly what the guy above me said lol

L

Lord Raven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
wow your gonna mod the files because you dont like the sounds. wow waste of time why dont you spend your time modding with a purpose not for something as stupid as modding sounds of the game

lol :thumbup:

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thread deserves an epic clean up.

The guy asked a question that was incredibly reasonable, and because here is now plagued by teenagers who haven't hit puberty or have more intelligence than a condom you haven't got two decent responses out of 3 pages worth of *****ing.

As I stated on Den's boards, under a different name mind you, you'd need a JTAG'd box to be able to do so. In theory, the idea of playing a silent soundtrack was a good idea, but Infinity Ward were one step ahead of us all. So all in all, it's not possible.

There's nothing left for the thread here, you've all had your immature temper-tantrums, move on.

snufulupagus

snufulupagus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
wow your gonna mod the files because you dont like the sounds. wow waste of time why dont you spend your time modding with a purpose not for something as stupid as modding sounds of the game

Wow. I would also like to know if this is possible because the music is terrible with Turtle Beaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register