• Thread starter YGWxCross1
  • Start date
  • Views 470
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the email. My account is perm banned and it came with a console ban.
I waited for my ISP to change my IP which is like 2 months, and I signed on my other account, and I'm connected to Xbox Live no ban screen. I went on enforcement to check my console status and it didn't said it couldn't read my serial number. Did I just get lucky? Did my console id never register or something?

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually once a KeyVault is banned it's permanently banned. Maybe you were lucky and they never banned the Console.

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's odd. If you had signed onto a friends console last then its possible his got banned instead.

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
That's odd. If you had signed onto a friends console last then its possible his got banned instead.
So the next console to sign in on my account gets banned? Oh no got to visit a relative and tell them DONT do it......

T

Title

2010er!
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell some idiots you hate that you're giving away your account for free and it has all the CoDs or whatever on it so they can have it. Then when they log into it, it'll hopefully ban their console >: D.

Last edited:
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell some idiots you hat that you're giving away your account for free and it has all the CoDs or whatever on it so they can have it. Then when they log into it, it'll hopefully ban their console >: D.
That is the least risky way. I could give it to someone who is on a shared kv and wants to ban it. Anyone knows anybody willing to do that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register