What's new

Solved Is there a way to unban retails??

• Thread starter Pointless
  • Start date
  • Views 954

Is there a way to unban retails?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No way

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just got my retail banned today and I don't have money to buy another one, is there a way to unban it like Jtags?

I was thinking of:
- Jtag the banned xbox
- Flash a unbanned KV to it
- Change Mac Adress
- Remove Jtag
- Done?

Will it work? Or am I missing something? Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm desperate:cry:

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just got my retail banned today and I don't have money to buy another one, is there a way to unban it like Jtags?

I was thinking of:
- Jtag the banned xbox
- Change Mac Adress
- Remove Jtag
- Done?

Will it work? Or am I missing something? Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm desperate:cry:
i pm'd you

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Stickied Fabled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

I was thinking of:
- Jtag the banned xbox
- Change Mac Adress
- Remove Jtag
- Done?

Im not sue if that works that way but yes exploit the console and then you can unban it. Just get a Dual nand.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

I was thinking of:
- Jtag the banned xbox
- Change Mac Adress
- Remove Jtag
- Done?

Pretty sure that wouldn't work. For it to go back to being a retail it would need it's original NAND. Not sure about Dual NAND consoles. But you can always RGH it and then get an online service :tongue:

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got unbanned retail so I pmed him how I did it
I got CONSOLE banned bro, not account banned... is not as simple as rebooting router or changing IP O.o 
Pretty sure that wouldn't work. For it to go back to being a retail it would need it's original NAND. Not sure about Dual NAND consoles. But you can always RGH it and then get an online service :tongue:

what if I backup the original nand then import a unbanned kv to it then flash the nand back to the console?

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
I got CONSOLE banned bro, not account banned... is not as simple as rebooting router or changing IP O.o 

what if I backup the original nand then import a unbanned kv to it then flash the nand back to the console?
Yeah I was console banned too, I got the email and everything too! I did what I pm'd you and I'm not console banned ANYMORE

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to unban a retail xbox 360 console....
Swapping the cpu from the banned console with one from an unban console is one option. But this cannot be called unbanning as you literally take the other console identity.
Buying a new console is another option.

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to unban a retail xbox 360 console....
Swapping the cpu from the banned console with one from an unban console is one option. But this cannot be called unbanning as you literally take the other console identity.
Buying a new console is another option.
I have a unbanned kv+cpu key, so if I place both of then on my retail I can unban it?

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking about the CPU bga chip not the cpu key. So the answer to your question is no.

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking about the CPU bga chip not the cpu key. So the answer to your question is no.
What if I flash a unbanned KV to my Jtag, then remove his cpu and place it on the banned retail? Both are Coronas, so it may work? sorry if it doesn't make sense lol

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
Just head down to the local pawn shop. I bought a slim for $16 AUD the only problem with it was the gears in the disc drive were out of line and I fixed it in 3 minutes :')

Last edited:
P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just head down to the local pawn shop. I bought a slim for $16 AUS the only problem with it was the gears in the disc drive were out of line and I fixed it in 3 minutes :')
Consoles are so expensive in my country, I can't afford a new one:frown:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Then it's not the original nand...by original I mean it has to be the EXACT one that came off the console. Untouched. What you're trying to accomplish will not work. :tongue:

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then it's not the original nand...by original I mean it has to be the EXACT one that came off the console. Untouched. What you're trying to accomplish will not work. :tongue:
so definitely there's no way to unban a retail? no matter what? it's banned forever and there's nothing I can do?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so definitely there's no way to unban a retail? no matter what? it's banned forever and there's nothing I can do?
If you RGH/Jtag it, you can use the modified console online if you get a stealth service or offline files or what ever is used lately. Then you can freely unban the modified console. However you cannot unban the retail console.

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you RGH/Jtag it, you can use the modified console online if you get a stealth service or offline files or what ever is used lately. Then you can freely unban the modified console. However you cannot unban the retail console.
Yea I already have a RGH, but buy kvs and pay for stealth services sucks. That's why I bought my retail, but now it's banned forever and there's nothing I can do :cry:

Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sin$
Only way to use it online is to RGH it. Otherwise its an offline console for good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register