snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
like i said find unique features and maybe people will use your tool, because most of this has been released already for the public
I get what you're saying, Pro and I are looking into expanding the tool.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
>obfuscating a tool made of other people's work and research

XeX Destruction 30

XeX Destruction 30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what title update is this for because when i try to use anything it freezes my rgh

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
It's for the latest title update. What plugin do you have XRPC set to and is it the latest version of XRPC?

Vynide

Vynide

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing guys. Nice work. Keep it up! Also played a few games with Pro himself. He is a really awesome guy! :smile:

Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there some magic way to use a ban bypass on this game do u need a ban bypass? I'm so confussd

Vynide

Vynide

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there some magic way to use a ban bypass on this game do u need a ban bypass? I'm so confussd
I found a Console bypass. That is for the bungie service tag. If your perma banned from reach it should work if you select a different storage device.

Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean like if I go on halo reach with mods how long can I play be4 a ban is issued?

Vynide

Vynide

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure. I actually haven't seen a ban yet and I've been partying up with RGH users on reach for years. :tongue: if you do get Perma console banned check out Professional's "How to bypass the Halo: Reach console ban" .

Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u add me on Skype I'm getting my new JTAG to day or Monday so it be nice to see another RGH user online other than me. Skype: juggloswag

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Wow. I thought they made this themselves LOL.
This is really starting to hurt >_<.
Oh noes, it's the cod scene all over again. What could ever be done about it.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
>obfuscating a tool made of other people's work and research
Using a modded xbox like a JTAG is using other peoples work and research. Did you find the JTAG exploit or the RGH / 2 exploit? Didn't think so, so don't go hating. This is a good release.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Using a modded xbox like a JTAG is using other peoples work and research. Did you find the JTAG exploit or the RGH / 2 exploit? Didn't think so, so don't go hating. This is a good release.
There is a huge difference. Claiming something as your own when it isn't is not okay, if you have a modded Xbox then I can guarantee if you're not part of TX you didn't create an exploit.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a huge difference. Claiming something as your own when it isn't is not okay, if you have a modded Xbox then I can guarantee if you're not part of TX you didn't create an exploit.
OMFG, the variables to halo reach aren't zedds, last time I checked 343 and microsoft studios own halo reach, not zedd, not se7ensins, not some 12 year old leacher, microsoft and 343 do. I am so sick of people getting butthurt over people using there values in the game they "found", when in reality they were never lost. Please stop claiming halo reach variables and getting butt hurt if someone else uses them. (not really to you Clutch, but more directed towards zedd.)

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG, the variables to halo reach aren't zedds, last time I checked 343 and microsoft studios own halo reach, not zedd, not se7ensins, not some 12 year old leacher, microsoft and 343 do. I am so sick of people getting butthurt over people using there values in the game they "found", when in reality they were never lost. Please stop claiming halo reach variables and getting butt hurt if someone else uses them. (not really to you Clutch, but more directed towards zedd.)
Here is the problem though, if it weren't for the people that did the research on the game to find the stuff than this tool would never have been made. The author admitted to using other's work and in the thread he said "we're not spoonfeeding you" (which I found really funny btw, top kek bro) which would imply that he created every bit of the tool including the reversing work that makes up the tool.

Reversing isn't easy and people need to stop taking credit for others' work. Why do you think the COD modding community is so damaged?

Listen, I'm not saying I haven't had my fair share of skiddery in this community. Anybody that has known me from when I was modding MW2 can't confirm the hell out of that. Doing this kind of stuff builds horrible reputation and in the end it just makes you look like an a*s. I used to go and leech the hell out of coder's stuff but I stopped that about the same time I started learning PPC but even to this day whenever coder releases anything there is always that one guy (mainly Rubbers lol) that says "you shouldn't have released this because now XeClutch is going to make a tool out of it and sell it". It sucks lol.

My point is that doing this kind of thing isn't good for the community and it's not good for you either.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The issue wasn't the "other people's work" part, it was the obfuscating part. Why bother when your program doesn't have anything worth keeping secret?

lmao umad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register