Reaction score
Sin$
please invite me my gamertag is - sh0rt snipez that is a zero

S

staticvoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
far as i could tell after a few minutes the game will check the current hosts files and bam no more xp mod. this could be wrong but this is how it seems when i did it

do not send me crap i would never invite you people that have no posts and been here for less than a year

T

T Tsunam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
staticvoid said:
far as i could tell after a few minutes the game will check the current hosts files and bam no more xp mod. this could be wrong but this is how it seems when i did it
Its does. You cant migrate and have the xp mod work.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When he quits the other person doesn't get host, the game just quits. Either lost connection or the saved script error. I'm sure migrating is still possible.

M

mo2332

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nvm i will look around a see what i find

this?

You will join a session in progress (to my knowledge) and it will migrate host to the one with the best connection, then the new host is in charge of that room and will invite in people. And no there is no need for a jtag xbox if you are the migrated host only if you are the one starting it.

Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys stop begging for a inv he's here asking for help not to inv people ill keep deleting all of your post's until you learn the rules

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
mo2332 said:
nvm i will look around a see what i find

this?

You will join a session in progress (to my knowledge) and it will migrate host to the one with the best connection, then the new host is in charge of that room and will invite in people. And no there is no need for a jtag xbox if you are the migrated host only if you are the one starting it.

He tried it with just one other person, and host didn't migrate, it just kicked them both.

M

mo2332

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my bad just trying my best to help, I will keep searching.

Naix

Naix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it didn't migrate for you because the connection of the other guy was weaker than yours?

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be anything because the other person he's trying to give host to has a firewall on his router?

I

is250

Reaction score
Sin$
hey mora whats going on with ur site im a member and it isnt working?

M

mo2332

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MoRa said:
Would it be anything because the other person he's trying to give host to has a firewall on his router?

that makes sense the persons nat also may be strict and is preventing him for being a good host. Maybe try it with someone else and it will work.

T

T Tsunam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in unmonk's and he left and it migrated the host but the xp mod wasn't there.

M

mo2332

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
T Tsunam said:
I was in unmonk's and he left and it migrated the host but the xp mod wasn't there.

he got banned so that may be the mishap.

T

T Tsunam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was about 20 minutes before that. Kids were sitting there at 10 70 inviting their friends when he was eating. So I assume thats why he closed it.

T

T Tsunam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mo2332 said:
This is irrelevant to the thread
Not really. When he backed out the host migrated and the xp mod didn't work. What's so irrelevant about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register