What's new

Discussion No Patches, Online? Test This.

• Thread starter Cridentials
  • Start date
  • Views 1,879
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CurryOnToast

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
once it shows up as different to the online patches they will make you re-patch

S

Scriims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CurryOnToast said:
once it shows up as different to the online patches they will make you re-patch
It only does that if the size changes. If you keep it the same size but change some stuff it says disk unreadable.

Up Your Viva

Up Your Viva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice flame war you all have going here, seriously this is why i created a modding clan, to stop people flaming for modding suggestions, it doesnt matter what they ask they don't deserve to be spoken to that way, embrace all the noob questions, you never know someone could be on the right track one day.

P.s Jester its not like you to flame, i don't know how you manage it with all your contributions to the community! (Sarcasm)

J

Jake007g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice idea, not so sure it would work though, like people said it wouldn't be read+the filesize would probably change. I don't see the need for people to flame you though, your only sharing a suggestion/idea. Without ideas: modding would of never been started..

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Relys said:
I know someone who got around the patch for nazi zombies in WaW... Could the same method be applied?

No one ever got around any patches... They just found new ways to do it...

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Up Your Viva said:
P.s Jester its not like you to flame, i don't know how you manage it with all your contributions to the community! (Sarcasm)

Thank you for following me around and analyzing how I'm such a big bad meanie. I know the answer to the OPs question and I posted, nobody here is "on the right track" or "close to finding new ways." When people post legitimate modding suggestions or ideas, I don't flame them.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
Thank you for following me around and analyzing how I'm such a big bad meanie. I know the answer to the OPs question and I posted, nobody here is "on the right track" or "close to finding new ways." When people post legitimate modding suggestions or ideas, I don't flame them.
Hehe. Jester's one of the few people within the S7 community that I can actually tolerate.

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
XxMadeGuyxX said:
Hehe. Jester's one of the few people within the S7 community that I can actually tolerate.

7S :cursing: Not S7.

No one ever got around any patches... They just found new ways to do it...

Incorrect. You could get around TF2 patch by downloading a fake one. If only we can find out how that was done.

S

Scriims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nouser said:
7S :cursing: Not S7.

Incorrect. You could get around TF2 patch by downloading a fake one. If only we can find out how that was done.

What is the TF2 patch, and who made it?

Anyone have any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register