What's new

Discussion Call of Duty 7 : World at War 2 CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrOnicstide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty: Battle Alamo

J

Jasper QST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"I will personally kill myself if they make another "World at War" title, the worst of the CoD games have been those made by Treyarch. Once you make a MW you should not go back in time. The game play is boring and the guns aren't as good IMO. But it's probably fake so it doesn't matter :tongue:"

World at War is 10X better than this new garbage IW put out called MW2... from beginning to end, in every aspect... graphics, sound, engineering, storyline, gameplay, multiplayer, zombies, spec ops f*cking sucks hairy balls, multiplayer map(s), level design, etc. etc. ...

the next COD is going to be located in Vietnam. Treyarch is going to make another bad-*** game that gets over shadowed by fanboy dewschbags of MW2 and d*ck riding IW homo's. lets face the facts here folks; Treyarch is gaining momentum/popularity and there isn't anything you can do about it.

COD: Vietnam is just one of the many great games that are going to be released in 2010. :thumbup:

J

Jasper QST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Okay, all the people saying CoD 7 will be better than mw2, you are stupid. Treyarch won't sell over 10million and there was over 5million MW2 copies pirated, so almost over 15million people have this game.. It will be exactly like CoD 5, just WW2 not WW1.. CoD 5 sucked, the only thing that saved it was Zombies. MW2 will be one of the best games of all time, once every glitch/mod etc is gone."

^^ one of the dumbest things i have ever read/heard in my life...

so i guess if i use your logic, and sales are the only thing that matter; then Wii Sports is, like, TOTALLY the best game evaaaaa considering it sold 55million+ copies. and by that token, i guess the Wii (65million+) console is almost twice as good as the 360 (40million+) and more so with the PS3 (30million+).

your arguement = total fail.

"I hope this isn't real!
I ****ing hate Treyarch"

don't worry dude, Treyarch hates your b*tch *ss too...

Thug Aim

Thug Aim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i guess if i use your logic, and sales are the only thing that matter; then Wii Sports is, like, TOTALLY the best game evaaaaa considering it sold 55million+ copies. and by that token, i guess the Wii (65million+) console is almost twice as good as the 360 (40million+) and more so with the PS3 (30million+).
1. You fail at quoting.

2. I don't know where on earth you got those sales figures, but they're off by about 30-55 million sales each. Maybe you should get a link for those.

3. Treyarch CoD games always get lower ratings across the board by comparison to Infinity Ward games. Coincidence? I think not.

I

iBxBl1nD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper QST said:
"I hope this isn't real!
I ****ing hate Treyarch"

LOL:w00t:

W

Weirdo009

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper QST said:
And why is that?
Cause some 14 year old said it?

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are the exact sales numbers to date...
Wii-65.58Million
Xbox30-37.28Million
PS3-31.83Million
DS-124.19Million
PSP-55.74Million

So either way, you're logic fails. Just because one console or game sales more than another doesn't mean it is better. Most of the time it just means that one game was hyped more than the other. And in the consoles case, the only reason Wii has sold so many, is because it is cheaper, and is aiming at a different market. From a technical aspect, the PS3 is far more advanced than any console out right now. But when it comes right down to it, it's all a personal choice. Some people like 360, some people like PS3. Some people like WaW and some like MW2. It's all personal preference...

And here is the link to the sales numbers
http://www.vgchartz.com/

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Truthfully, i hope they make this game, just not in WWII. Vietnam was a harsh and un-needed war, but it was also a landmark in American History and one of the only wars not documented in game form. Vietnam would be the best choice for this. I hope they bring zombies back.

S

SSM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Close now, **** you noobs.
This can be reopened when you stupid ****ers get proved wrong.
Your just jealous I can find things out that you cant, ******s.

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SSM said:

You're* right, I am jealous of your finding skills.

A

Archgrim

Reaction score
Sin$
SSM said:

Ok, I can say for fact this is complete bull s***. IW alreay made the statement that they will never again do a WW series. They did hint on the Vietnam era would be a posiblity though. I do give you credit for being creative with what ever software you used and for trying to start a new rumor just to see how many ignorant kids would believe and spread it.

We all also know if you really had something all you would have to do is prove it with video and sensor out any incriminating info.

Lets see what rumor will float up next huh.

M

Manchovies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL@SSM
This is obviously fake.
Wow, he just basically made another gamesave or something and changed the picture.
You know...I'm not even sure you need a 'dev kit' for this one.

T

tbaggin

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Forum = Flamed.... what does it matter if its fake we have MW2 right now why dont we just play that till the next one comes out...

S

SSM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
manchovies said:
LOL@SSM
This is obviously fake.
Wow, he just basically made another gamesave or something and changed the picture.

You stupid ****er, gtfo.
You do it then if it's so easy, I'm sick of these 2010 **** telling me this is fake.

O

o69snipe69o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nouser said:
Seems nice. Don't exactly know you, but **** I'll trust you. What do I have to lose?
You could lose the hope for new content. That's if you hope for it to be legit.

O

OnePlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
manchovies said:
LOL@SSM
This is obviously fake.

Lol game save? yeah ok thats how its going to happen! Jesus you really know NOTHING about modding? This is actually REAL kid. Like i said before we will all come back here when the new content is online and see who was right and who was wrong.

Thats if you 2010 noobs are still around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register