Here's some good news for everyone who hasn't purchased Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: the game is free to play this weekend on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Between May 17 - 20, you can access the entire game, complete with all the maps, modes, and operators released so far. You can find the specific times the game will be available for free around the world below.
To play on PS4, head to the PlayStation Store, find the Rainbow Six Siege product page and download it there. It's available to download and play now. Just note you'll need a PlayStation Plus membership to participate.
To play on Xbox One, visit the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the Xbox Store. Then you'll be able to download and play it all weekend, even without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
To play on PC, you'll need the Uplay PC Launcher. Open the Launcher, find the game on there, and download it. It's available now.
Any progress you make during the free play weekend will carry over to the full game if you decide to buy it. Between May 17 - 28, you can get the game for half price on the Xbox Store and PlayStation Store. On PC, you can get it for as low as $10 between May 17 - 21.
Free Weekend Play Times
- PS4: May 17, 6AM PT/9AM ET - May 21 6AM PT/9AM ET
- PC: May 17, 10AM PT/1PM ET - May 21 1PM PT/4PM ET
- Xbox One: May 17, 12AM PT/3AM ET - May 21 12AM PT/3AM ET
- PS4: May 17, 3PM CEST - May 21 3PM CET
- PC: May 17, 7PM CEST - May 20, 10PM CEST
- Xbox One: May 17, 9AM CEST - May 21, 9AM CEST
- PS4: May 17, 10PM JST - May 21, 10PM JST
- PC: May 18, 2AM JST - May 21, 5AM JST
- Xbox One: May 17, 4PM JST - May 21, 4PM JST
- PS4: May 17, 11PM AEST - May 21, 11PM AEST
- PC: May 18, 3AM AEST - May 21, 6AM AEST
- Xbox One: May 17, 5AM AEST - May 21, 5PM AEST