PUBG Corp. has released a new update for the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Patch #15 is available to download on the console now, although it's fairly minor as far as updates go, primarily focusing on bug fixes and other improvements to the game.
Among other things, PUBG Corp. has implemented a new system to report players who kill their teammates. After a team kill, players will be able to press Y on the result screen to bring up a "report" button, then press A to report the player in question. The report prompt will not appear if it wasn't a team kill.
In addition to the reporting system, PUBG Corp. has made a handful of improvements to the recently added Miramar map, which officially launched for the game last month following several weeks of testing. Most notably, the developer says it has made improvements to the northern portion of the map to "make it a more appealing area," and the Oasis has been expanded.
On top of that, PUBG Corp. has added more vehicle spawning locations in Miramar. Some "problematic terrain" has also been fixed to improve the driving experience on the map. Finally, additional farming points have been added, and more trees, rocks, and other objects have been introduced to the northern portion of the map to provide more cover options.
The update also fixes a handful of bugs in the game, including one that would cause Gamehub stats to display incorrectly. You can find the full patch notes for the update, courtesy of the official PUBG forums, below.
PUBG Xbox One Patch Notes
- Prediction based level streaming has improved.
- Elastic accuracy control for your character has improved.
- We introduced some back-end changes to prepare for an upcoming feature and in some cases, the game would try to interact with this unfinished feature, causing the game to crash. This has since been removed.
You will now be able to report a team kill. If you get killed by a teammate, simply...
- Press the Y button when the result is shown to expose the report pop-up.
- Press the A button to report.
- Check whether the "report competed" message is shown on the bottom of the screen.
- If it wasn’t a team kill, the report button won’t appear.
- Improvements were made mainly in the northern part of Miramar to make it a more appealing area.
- The Oasis in the northern area of the map has expanded.
- We've added more car spawning positions to facilitate easy travel into and out of the area.
- Certain problematic terrain elements (which caused weird collisions or movement) have been fixed for a smoother driving experience.
- We've added extra farming points to loot in the map.
- We've added more objects like trees and rocks in the northern part of Miramar to provide some additional options for cover.
- The interiors of certain buildings have been simplified.
- Fixed an issue where motorbike tires would not burst even when damaged.
- Some issues related to motorbike crashes have been fixed.
- Gamehub stats will now be shown correctly. These stats will be updated with the unaccounted data with some server-side operations which might take a bit of time.