Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds continues its long march toward full release on Xbox One with some small but interesting updates coming this week.
The last console patch made vehicles more dangerous for drivers and passengers, and this update continues that trend.
Here are the adjustments:
So it will be easier to get killed while in a vehicle, but slightly harder to be killed when hit by a moving car. Good to know!
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction in player damage when being struck by a vehicle
The developer is also working on controller input lag as well as visual updates to the scopes. The red dot, holographic and 2x sights will feature improved visual quality, although there isn’t much detail about what that actually means.
Here are the bugs that the patch addresses:
- Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
- The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
- Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
- Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
- Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
- Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session