With Overwatch's fourth competitive season now wrapped up, attention is turning to the fifth, and thankfully for fans, they don't have to wait long at all to get started.
Season 5 starts on May 31 at 8 PM ET, Game Informer reports. Those who finished their Season 4 placement matches get a special spray and player icon. If you finished in the top 500 for your region, you'll get another spray and icon.
And based on how you finished with your Skill Rating and Competitive Points, you'll have the opportunity to pick up more gold skins. Here is a breakdown of the tiers:
The game's Anniversary event is going on now, featuring three new Arena maps and new skins. In other news, Overwatch game director Jeff Kaplan has acknowledged feedback around the game's microtransactions, telling fans, "We are listening."
- SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP
- SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP
- SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP
- SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP
- SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP
- SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP
- SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP