We’ve just announced new content for Nier: Automata is on the way. The DLC, titled “3C3C1D119440927,” will be coming soon to PS4. In the DLC, players will be able to unlock new costumes for their favorite YoRHa androids: 2B, 9S, and A2. Fans might recognize the costumes, as they are inspired by characters from the previous Nier installment, Nier: Replicant.
- 2B — “Revealing Outfit”
- 9S — “Young Man’s Outfit”
- A2 — “Destroyer Outfit”
The caveat is that unlocking these costumes is no easy task. Players will have to complete a series of challenges presented in the form of colosseum battles. The costumes are the final reward for completing each challenge set in the three different colosseums located across the world.
However, there are even more rewards to be earned! When completing new challenges and quests, players will be rewarded with:
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
We’d like to send out a big thank you to everyone who has picked up Nier: Automata, and with this DLC we hope you continue to enjoy the game in new and weird ways.
Source: PlayStation Blog