In addition, the 382.05 driver optimizes VR games, such as Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, Wilson's Heart, and Batman: Arkham VR.
The Windows 10 Creators Update now has additional support. The Nvidia Titan Xp graphics card also received optimizations.
The following is a list of a few fixes and changes with the new driver:
- No Man’s Sky with The Foundation Update 1.10 patch: With SLI enabled, there is texture corruption in the game.
- GeForce GTX 670 with World of Tanks: In SLI mode, blue-screen crash occurs when pressing Alt+Tab during the game.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Gears of War 4: After the bootup movies, blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys.
- In a multi-display configuration, the extended displays are unable to enter sleep mode.
As with any driver update, there are issues that still exist. Here are a few of the known issues:
- DirectX 11 games: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the Nvidia Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing.
- SteamVR titles: SteamVR may crash when launched. To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the Nvidia driver.
- GeForce GTX 1070: Games (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the Nvidia Control Panel.
- GeForce GTX 1080 with Battlefield 1 XP1: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Mass Effect: Andromeda: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Sid Meier's Civilization VI and G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene.
- GeForce GTX Titan X with Ansel in Ghost Recon Wildlands: With FXAA enabled from the Nvidia Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI.
- Notebook GeForce GTX 970M with Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed fullscreen.
- Notebook GeForce GTX 970M with ShadowPlay: For Honor may silently crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on.
- Notebook SLI GeForce GTX 970M with Gears of War 4: Level loading may hang.
If you want more details on the 382.05 driver update, check out Nvidia's release notes. For more on Nvidia hardware performance, check out our reviews of the GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1080, and GTX 1070 graphics cards.
Data Breach Warning!In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!
You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!
Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
New Nvidia Game-Ready Driver Available Now
As a result of a few recent game releases, Nvidia rolled out a new update of its GeForce Game Ready driver, version 382.05.