While a lot of talk around the Destiny franchise may be about Destiny 2, Bungie is still supporting the first game. Today, the developer launched the newest update for the game, 220.127.116.11. The new update fixes some serious-sounding issues, including one Crucible problem where the round timer for Elimination matches stopped indefinitely in some circumstances. The patch also addresses an issue where players could stand outside of the playable space on the Rusted Lands map.
There are also fixes for Destiny's raids, the Eververse store, vendors, and quests. You can see the full patch notes below, as posted on Bungie's website. This patch arrives just before Destiny's Trials of Osiris event returns tomorrow, April 21. The playlist goes live at 10 AM PT and runs until Tuesday at 2 AM PT. You can read more about the activity here on Bungie's website.
Destiny 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the "A Tale of Two Guardians" quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification