Bungie has updated Destiny 2 with the new hotfix 188.8.131.52 patch. The update primarily addresses several of the bugs that have plagued the game since the release of the Forsaken expansion but also lowers the difficulty curve of certain quests.
Perhaps the most noticeable change to the game is the update made to Gambit, specifically the Cayde's Will quest. Previously, one of the steps for completing the mission and unlocking Cayde's trademark hand cannon Ace of Spades required you to kill invading players with hand cannons. Thanks to the hotfix, you can now kill invading players or general enemies to complete the quest, which is both easier and faster. Rejoin functionality has also been turned off in Gambit.
Hotfix 184.108.40.206 also updates Heroic adventures, the Dreaming City, and weapons and items. The full patch notes can be found on Bungie's main website, but we've outlined the highlights below.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Barons were providing Legendary rewards outside of Heroic adventures
- Barons in Heroic adventures now reward one guaranteed Legendary per day
- Subsequent kills grant Legendary rewards at a reduced rate
- The Offering to the Oracle now sorts to the Pursuits bucket, rather than Consumables
- Removed the weekly bounty that required players to redeem an Offering for the Oracle
- The Dreaming City weekly challenge now requires only two weekly bounty completions
- Fixed an issue where some enemies would improperly spawn chests after being killed
- Players can no longer obtain Dreaming City rewards when repeating the Awakening mission
- Fixed an issue where Telesto could be used to accelerate the progression of objectives in the Blind Well
- Fixed an issue where players can get stuck with the Origin Story or the Last Dance weapons if they use the character level boost after obtaining them in Homecoming
- Fixed an issue where BrayTech Legendary Scout Rifle dismantled into Mod Components
Data Breach Warning!In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!
You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!
Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
New Destiny 2: Forsaken Hotfix Update; Here Are The Patch Notes
Bungie has updated Destiny 2 with the new hotfix 18.104.22.168 patch. The update primarily addresses several of the bugs that have plagued the game...