Coming up on two years after the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops III, developer Treyarch continues to support the shooter with new updates and content. Ahead of and in preparation for the launch of Black Ops III's Zombies Chronicles expansion next week, Treyarch today released a new update for the game.
First, the update adds support for the Zombies Chronicles ad-don, which arrives on May 16 on PS4. In terms of gameplay changes, the update addresses "a number of general performance issues," though no specifics were provided. Additionally, it changes the Black Market system so that unopened Supply Drop bundles are not lost; those that vanished have been added back.
The update also makes attachment icons load faster in create-a-class and the Gunsmith menus, while a bug that allowed players to equip camos they didn't actually have has been fixed. Finally, there is one weapon change: ballistic knife blades can now be recovered.
The full patch notes follow below (via DualShockers)
Black Ops III May 10 Patch Notes
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players' inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.