Bandai Namco is bringing the biggest Shonen heroes and villains together in Jump Force, a three-on-three tag-team arena brawler launching for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. The game is veritable who's who of manga and anime characters, featuring a star-studded cast drawn from a wide variety of Shonen Jump comics over its 50-year history, including Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rurouni Kenshin, Black Clover, and more.
Jump Force sees the denizens of the Shonen Jump multiverse cross over into the real world to stop a new evil threatening all of their worlds. The game tells an original story and features more than 40 playable characters in total, including Goku, Vegeta, Izuku Midoriya, Ichigo, Luffy, and many others, with non-playable appearances by the likes of Death Note's Light Yagami and Ryuk.
Like most of today's biggest releases, Jump Force will be available in standard and various special editions, and Bandai Namco is offering a few pre-order bonuses to entice you to reserve a copy ahead of its release. To help you figure out which version you should pick up, you can find details on what's available in each of these editions below.
Jump Force Pre-Order Bonuses
Depending on where you reserve a copy of Jump Force, you'll receive a few different bonus items. Doing so at most retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy will net you a free lobby vehicle and three exclusive costumes (pictured above). If you reserve the title at GameStop, you'll also receive a free physical wall scroll, while pre-purchasing it digitally on the PlayStation Store will get you a Jump Force PS4 theme.
Jump Force Standard Edition
The standard edition is the most basic version. It retails for $60 and comes with the base game for your platform of choice. Here's where you can purchase it:
- Amazon -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Bandai Namco Store -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- Best Buy -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- GameStop -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- Microsoft Store -- $60 -- Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $60 -- PS4
- Steam -- $60 -- PC
- Walmart -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
The Deluxe edition of Jump Force is available for PS4 and Xbox One. It costs $90 and comes with the base game, as well as its Characters Pass, which grants four-day early access to nine planned DLC characters.
- Amazon -- $90 -- Xbox One (Digital) | PC
- GameStop -- $90 -- PS4 (Digital) | Xbox One | PC
- Microsoft Store -- $90 -- Xbox One (Digital)
- PlayStation Store -- $90 -- PS4 (Digital)
The Ultimate Edition of Jump Force costs $100. It includes all of the contents of the Deluxe edition and packs in an additional 16 exclusive avatar shirts and the Jump Start pack, which features an assortment of consumable items to help you out in the game. Purchasing the Ultimate edition will also allow you to play the game three days early, beginning February 12.
- Amazon -- $100 -- Xbox One (Digital) | PC
- Best Buy -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- GameStop -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Microsoft Store -- $100 -- Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $100 -- PS4
The priciest option, the Collector's edition of Jump Force, costs $260. Along with the base game, it comes with an assortment of physical goodies, including a steel book case, three art boards, and a diorama statue featuring Goku, Luffy, and Naruto. However, quantities are limited.
- Amazon -- $260 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- Bandai Namco Store -- $260 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- GameStop -- $260 -- PS4 | Xbox One