While a lot of attention around Rockstar Games these days is on Red Dead Redemption 2's new trailer coming on Wednesday, the studio is still supporting GTA Online. Rockstar has now announced all the new stuff for GTA V's multiplayer mode this week, as well as all the sales and double RP opportunities.
Now through May 7, you can earn double GTA$ and RP in all of the Rockstar-created Special Vehicle Races, of which there are 30. This includes 10 new ones for Thrusters, Deluxos, and Strombergs (more on that later), along with the 20 original Special Vehicle Races.
Additionally, you can earn double GTA$ and RP for all Special Vehicle work missions this week in GTA Online. In terms of discounts, the following Warstock Cache & Carry items are on sale:
- Thruster – 25% off
- Deluxo – 25% off
- Stromberg – 25% off
- Ruiner 2000 – 25% off
- Rocket Voltic – 25% off
- Blazer Aqua – 25% off
IMPONTE DELUXO RACES
- Stadium Flyover: The whole stadium is on its feet waiting for the all-American finale: a low-level flyover by levitating sports cars.
- Raton Race: Raton Canyon is the kind of rugged terrain that makes any red-blooded adrenaline junkie reach for their climbing boots— or the keys to their flying car.
- Cresting: Whether you're driving, surfing the waves, soaring above the mountains, or doing all the above in your Deluxo - there's nothing quite like the San Andreas coastline.
- Techno: This is no edible-fueled night in Los Santos - when your car takes off and starts flying, that's every bit as real as the psychedelic tunnels and rings of fire.
- Spindrift: As an underwater labyrinth strewn with naval mines gradually reveals itself, try to remember that every moment of paralyzed terror is a moment off your lap time.
- The Kraken: Fair warning. If you've ever had bad calamari, this one is probably not for you.
- Plunge: Every pro racer knows to keep a finger on submersible mode when there's suddenly no more track and you're soaring into the stratosphere with only the ocean as your landing pad.
- Vinewood Air Tours: Welcome to the high life— the neon glow of the city, the Vinewood sign shining from the hills, 1,000 pounds of thrust roaring at your back and the prospect of horrifying mid-air collisions.
- Chiliad Drop: One minute you're soaring over the summit of Mount Chiliad, the next you're strafing into a cliff with only some rocket fuel and the promise of bragging rights to cushion the blow.
- FlyLo Challenge: The survival rate in a Los Santos road tunnel at rush hour could only get lower if road-raging maniacs ditched their cars and used jetpacks instead. But that would never happen.