Rockstar has rolled out a new update for GTA Online in Grand Theft Auto V. This week doesn't see the arrival of a new vehicle, but players can earn a variety of bonuses--not to mention pick up some weaponized vehicles at a nice discount--in the online mode for a limited time.
From now until March 19, players can earn double GTA$ and RP by playing Occupy, the game's vehicular version of capture the flag. The object of Occupy is to seize specified capture zones, with your score increasing faster the more zones your team is occupying. Players will also earn double GTA$ and RP in different Bunker Adversary Modes, including Slasher, Juggernaut, and Till Death Do Us Part.
In addition to those bonuses, players will find discounts on an assortment of items in GTA Online this week. In particular, Facilities, aircraft, supercars, weaponized vehicles, and more can be had at a nice discount, giving you a chance to bulk up your fleet.
This week's Premium Race is Afterburner, which is locked to bikes. As usual, everyone who participates in the race will earn triple RP, while players who finish within the top three will be handsomely rewarded with GTA$. The Time Trial this week is Raton Canyon. Those who manage to beat the target time will take home a nice GTA$ and RP bonus.
This Week's GTA Online Discounts
- Land Act Reservoir Facility -- 30% off
- Route 68 Facility -- 25% off
- Lago Zancudo Facility -- 20% off
- Buckingham Alpha-Z1 -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Buckingham Akula -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Western Company Rogue -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- RM-10 Bombushka -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Progen T20 (Super) -- 30% off
- Coil Cyclone (Super) -- 25% off
- Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic (Sports) -- 25% off
- HVY APC (Military) -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Karin Technical (Off-Road, Weaponized) -- 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Benefactor Turreted Limo (Sedans, Weaponized) -- 25% off
- HVY Dump (Industrial) -- 50% off