Rockstar has announced everything that's that new in GTA Online this week--and there's quite a lot, spanning a new vehicle, a free t-shirt, and double RP opportunities.
The new car this week is the Canis Kamacho. It's described by Rockstar as a "throwback to the glory days of the American 4X4," and it sure does fit the bill. "With a rock solid chassis and the suitably Spartan interior of a real off-roader, look down on your friends from on high in the Canis Kamacho," reads a line from Rockstar's description.
You can get the Canis Kamacho right now through the Super Autos store in Southern San Andreas.
Also new to GTA Online this week is the black Ammu-Nation t-shirt, which you can get for free simply by logging in by February 27. It's free as part of "Battle Week," which is the name that Rockstar gave to this week of new content and specials.
You can earn double RP and GTA$ in the Motor Wars mode this week. This is GTA Online's PUBG-style mode where players parachute in and fight until only one team is left standing. Also paying double RP and GTA$ this week are the modes Hardest Target, Slashes, and Occupy.
In terms of sales, GTA Online is offer sales on weaponised vehicles, guns, upgrades, and more. You can see a full rundown of this week's discounts below; they are good through February 12.
Warstock Cache & Carry Discounts
- Mammoth Avenger - 25% off
- HVY Chernobog (Weaponized) - 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Bravado Half-Track (Weaponized) - 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer (Weaponized) - 35% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Weaponized Declasse Tampa (Weaponized) - 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Mk II Upgrades - 30% off (cost to upgrade to Mk II weapon)
- Mk II Ammo (all types) - 50% off
- Mk II Magazines - 25% off
- Mk II Scopes - 25% off
- Mk II Muzzles - 25% off
- Mk II Weapon Liveries - 25% off
- Ammo - 50% off
- Assault Rifles - 30% off
- Sniper Rifles - 30% off
- Melee Weapons - 30% off
- Body Armor - 30% off
- RPG - 30% off
- 30% off all Aircraft weapons in your Hangar Workshop
- 25% off Security Room upgrade in your Facility
Rockstar's parent company, Take-Two Interactive, will report earnings for the latest quarter tomorrow. The company is expected to talk about GTA V and other projects, so keep checking back with GameSpot for the latest.