Rockstar Games has announced the next weekly promotion for ]Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer mode, GTA Online. The GTA Executive Bonus Weekend kicks off today, adding new ways to earn double XP, sales on some items, and the latest Premium Race. Also, there are free pajamas up for grabs.
Now through to December 12, GTA Online players can earn double GTA$ and RP in the Entourage, Extraction, and Hunting Pack modes. Additionally, the new, Tron-like Deadline mode also pays out double for the duration of the event.
In terms of sales, Rockstar is offering 50 percent off all executive offices from the Further Adventures in Finance and Felony expansion, while customization items for them are also half-off for the sale period. Additionally, content from the Executives and Other Criminals add-on is marked down.
Here's a rundown of what's on sale:
Executives and Other Criminals
- Turreted Limo - 50% off
- Declasse Mamba - 25% off
- Gallivanter Baller (Armored & Standard, all models) - 25% off
- Enus Cognoscenti (All models) - 25% off
Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Executive Offices - 50% off
- Office Décor & Customization - 50% off
- Assistant Services - 50% off
- All FAFF Clothing - 50% off
- Vehicle Upgrades from Warehouses - 25% off
- Grotti X80 Proto - 25% off
- Vapid FMJ - 25% off
- Benefactor XLS (Armored & Standard) - 25% off
Rockstar also announced that the newest Premium Race is Canyon Crossing, which is played with Super-class vehicles. All participants get triple RP, while the top three finishers receive a huge GTA$ payout.
Finally, everyone who logs into GTA Online by December 12 will receive the Blue Paisley pajamas and Smoking Jacket clothing items. These are available at any clothing store in the game.