As has become the norm before the release of each set of weekly challenges in Fortnite: Battle Royale, the upcoming objectives have been leaked. We now have at least a sense for what the next challenges will ask you to do for Week 10--the final leg of Season 3--whether you're playing on PS4, Xbox One, PC, or mobile.
As discovered through Fortnite Tracker, which uncovers data hidden in the game's files, Week 10 involves the usual array of things to do. Some, like eliminating opponents, are tasks you'll likely do without going out of your way; others require you to spend some time in certain areas, such as searching chests in Fatal Fields. Others are a bit more specialized, like racking up headshots.
Week 10 will seemingly introduce a new game element. Following an early challenge that wanted you to land on certain targets, one in Week 10 asks you to skydive through floating rings. Another will have you scouring the map in search of a point between a "Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV." We'll have a guide helping you with all of this once the challenges are live on Thursday, April 26.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (250) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (12) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Skydive through floating Rings (10) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV -- 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate Opponents (10) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3) -- 10 Battle Stars
Whether or not you've purchased the Season 3 Battle Pass, you can log in to claim some free Battle Stars to help you earn some rewards: Epic Games recently granted some freebies to all players to make up for server issues. Meanwhile, it's removed the Guided Missile, which proved to be a contentious addition.