Fortnite’s latest content update is here with a few additions to patch v7.30. The biggest change most players will notice is likely the addition of bottle rockets, which are sort of like Fortnite’s version of an airstrike. Throw down the launcher facing whatever you want to hit and it will rain bottle rockets down on the area dealing damage to players and structures unlucky enough to be caught by the blasts.
Also coming as part of this patch is the new environmental campfire which isn’t exactly an item. Instead, these will simply sit in certain parts of the world, available for anyone to use. Each of these campfires can only be lit once, but will heal twice as much as a regular campfire when you stand near one that’s burning.
Another change coming to Fortnite is a new schedule for limited time modes. These will now rotate in every few days to try to give players a few more options to play throughout the week.
For more information on exactly what’s being added to Fortnite in the patch v7.30 content update, you can check out the full patch notes below.
Weapons and Items
- A thrown item that launches a barrage of bottle rockets to the toward the targeted direction.
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size of 6.
- Fires 45 rockets of varying speeds randomly within a cone over roughly 9 seconds.
- Deals 10 player and 40 environmental damage per explosion.
- Max 2 active per player.
- Campfire props in the world can now be lit by interacting with them.
- Behaves like the Cozy Campfire, healing 2 health per second for 25 seconds to all nearby players.
- Each campfire can only be used once per match.
- You can tell if a campfire has been used by whether or not you can still see wood in it.
Increased the impulse strength of the Launchpad by 28.5%.
Reduced the chance to receive Dynamite from Chests from 7% to 5.33%.
Sneaky Snowman will no longer drop from Chests.
- Lowered the volume of the beep.
- Fight for a Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items, such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns, and Dynamite. This town ain’t big enough for the hundred of us!
- Increased the chance for Slurp Juice to appear in Supply Drops.
- Unvaulted the Revolver and the Double Barrel Shotgun for this mode.
Architect Pop-Up Cup
- Removed the ability to edit enemy structures. Thank you for your feedback!